• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Manchester: 2 explosiones en Concierto de Ariana Grande, se confirman muertos y heridos.

Just out of The Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester,I thought we would leave seconds before the last song finished in order too get home quicker instead of waiting longer for a taxi,As we where leaving a bomb or explosion went off centimetres infront of me.
Peoples skin/blood&Feces where everywhere including in my hair & on my bag,I'm still finding bits of god knows what in my hair.I am fine & back in my hotel I hope everyone involved and in front of me is okay.We are being told it was a balloon/sound system but I can assure you it was not,You never ever expect these things too happen too you but this proves it can happen too anybody.
That sound,The blood & those who where running around clueless with body parts & bits of skin missing will not be leaving my mind any time soon or the minds of those involved.
Again,Hope everyone is alright I am very,Very lucky too be where I am just now
I understand these images might be upsetting however I feel as though people should know what happened

Video de la explosión (a la izquierda se ve el brillo justo antes de que se escuche):

ahora si en TRUMPETA v dejar la caga

trump-enojado-700x468.jpg

El tributo de los sand niggers a Chris corneta :clapclap:

Esperando el material de carne molida correspondiente :zippy:

Just out of The Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester,I thought we would leave seconds before the last song finished in order too get home quicker instead of waiting longer for a taxi,As we where leaving a bomb or explosion went off centimetres infront of me.
Peoples skin/blood&Feces where everywhere including in my hair & on my bag,I'm still finding bits of god knows what in my hair.I am fine & back in my hotel I hope everyone involved and in front of me is okay.We are being told it was a balloon/sound system but I can assure you it was not,You never ever expect these things too happen too you but this proves it can happen too anybody.
That sound,The blood & those who where running around clueless with body parts & bits of skin missing will not be leaving my mind any time soon or the minds of those involved.
Again,Hope everyone is alright I am very,Very lucky too be where I am just now
I understand these images might be upsetting however I feel as though people should know what happened

activando la joteseñal!

8rfd0pk.jpg

Va vender 50 millones de discos a partir de mañana la tal Ariana Grande. Tremendo golpe publicitario. :sisi:

Media cagaita... deben ser mas de 20 weones muertos...

Volver