• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Peleas de ñoños: Consolas vs Consolas vs PC

In late 2015, I was sexually harassed at Naughty Dog by a lead. My work environment became extremely toxic afterward. 1/

In February 2016 I had a mental breakdown at work & Sony Playstation HR became involved. When I told them about the harassment they... 2/

...ended the call and fired me the next day. They cited the company was moving in a different direction and my job was no longer needed. 3/

They tried to silence me by offering $20,000 if I signed a letter agreeing to the termination as well as to not discuss it with anyone. 4/

I declined to sign. I have been unemployed for 17 months since. When interviewers ask why I left Naughty Dog, I say I was burned out... 5/

...by the crunch, ashamed to get to the root of the problem of being sexually harassed. 6/

I'm speaking out now because of the strength I've seen in others coming forward about their experiences in the TV/Film industry. 7/

This is the hardest thing I've ever done. I will not let anyone kill my drive or love for the video game industry, my passions or life. /END

In late 2015, I was sexually harassed at Naughty Dog by a lead. My work environment became extremely toxic afterward. 1/

In February 2016 I had a mental breakdown at work & Sony Playstation HR became involved. When I told them about the harassment they... 2/

...ended the call and fired me the next day. They cited the company was moving in a different direction and my job was no longer needed. 3/

They tried to silence me by offering $20,000 if I signed a letter agreeing to the termination as well as to not discuss it with anyone. 4/

I declined to sign. I have been unemployed for 17 months since. When interviewers ask why I left Naughty Dog, I say I was burned out... 5/

...by the crunch, ashamed to get to the root of the problem of being sexually harassed. 6/

I'm speaking out now because of the strength I've seen in others coming forward about their experiences in the TV/Film industry. 7/

This is the hardest thing I've ever done. I will not let anyone kill my drive or love for the video game industry, my passions or life. /END

por favor no nombren a ese autista culiao con complejo de dios ya que puede aparecer denuevo, se echa de menos a una putita sony que argumentaba bien, no me acuerdo su nick.
Buen argumento para defender una consola no es algo que haya visto acá. Los más sensatos siempre han sido imparciales

Enviado desde mi F8331 mediante Tapatalk

Buen argumento para defender una consola no es algo que haya visto acá. Los más sensatos siempre han sido imparciales

Enviado desde mi F8331 mediante Tapatalk
hablaba de juegos.

al penca del igniz todavia recuerdo lo malo y keso que era en el paladins :lol2:

:dead: Viscera
EA lo volvió a hacer, derechamente la compañía más caca de todas.

Dead space por lejos lo mejor que ha sacado esa empresa culia en años.

:dead: Viscera
EA lo volvió a hacer, derechamente la compañía más caca de todas.

Dead space por lejos lo mejor que ha sacado esa empresa culia en años.
dead.gif
Dead Space 4 :sm:

dead space 1 y 2 son masterpiece, despues EA metio las manos con "TINIMOS QUE VENDER MAH DE 5 MILLONE DE COPIAS" y la franquicia se fue la chucha. Judios conchasdesumadres donde meten mano la cagan.

El 1 fue una maravilla, y el 2 la mansa secuela :idolo: Return to the Ishimura.
El 3 no lo jugué porque nunca salió en Steam y me dio para comprarlo en otra plataforma :xd:

Compre PC con GTX 1060 y le vuela la raja a todas las consolas actuales
Adiós consolas
Consulta, el Player Unknown Battlegrounds es gratis?

El 1 fue una maravilla, y el 2 la mansa secuela :idolo: Return to the Ishimura.
El 3 no lo jugué porque nunca salió en Steam y me dio para comprarlo en otra plataforma :xd:
El 3 lo dieron en el HB de EA. Esa huea la terminamos con el Chay, incluso compramos el DLC de historia que tiene que es bastante bueno
No es en absoluto mal juego el 3, sólo que los 2 primeros fueron la caga, en especial el 2

Yo estaba esperando el remaster del Dead Space junto con el Mass Effect, supongo que ya no habra nada, solo mas battlefield y fifa trash.

Cuál es la gracia de esperar remasters o remake en vez de nuevas IP?

los juegos envejecen pos, sumale a eso que el jugador promedio se empieza a acostumbrar a un cierto nivel grafico/rendimiento.

Volver