• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Matar árboles

luis jara dance

Tema Callampero 2020 Siempre Refutado
La otra, escuché del viejo de un compañero que la naturaleza se "venga" cuando uno "mata" un árbol. Le pregunté cómo era la venganza y no me contestó :wtf:. Lo que sí me dijo es que para evitar esa situación uno debe hacerle una especie de funeral al árbol, enterrándolo por completo.

¿Qué chucha :wtf:?, ¿han escuchado esto?

Claro hay que pedirle permiso a la Pachamama porque si la lastimas te manda tornados, maremotos, diluvios o permite que se reproduzcan giles qlos que de grandes de van a comer un murciélago que cree un pandemia para aniquilar a todos

La otra, escuché del viejo de un compañero que la naturaleza se "venga" cuando uno "mata" un árbol. Le pregunté cómo era la venganza y no me contestó :wtf:. Lo que sí me dijo es que para evitar esa situación uno debe hacerle una especie de funeral al árbol, enterrándolo por completo.

Berto reculiao y la conchatumadre

• hay un árbol acá que se llama Litre, la tradición es que tienes q saludarlo si pasas cerca de uno o sino castigará tu falta de cortesía produciéndote grandes alergias... yo diría que es verdad
  • También es común pedirle permiso a las hierbas medicinales antes de cortarlas.
  • Otra cosa similar que se ha estudiado recientemente es que todos estos weones se comunican entre sí a través de microorganismos en sus raíces que los conectan como una gran red, tal vez va más por ahí lo que tu comentas ya que el 'enterrar al arbol' efectivamente sería una forma de interactuar con este sistema subterráneo...

Una idea sobre la insapiencia antroniana al respecto de este tema:

"The sky, which once was able to embody the idea of a providence enthroned above it, became a wearisome mathematical problem. In most human sensed-worlds to-day there is no distinction between fixed stars and planets : in their place have come irregularly arranged bright points, which are somehow connected together physically. Beginning with the heavens, the physical process of decomposition has gradually invaded the whole of the worldas-sensed. If we assume from the beginning that there is no conformity with plan hidden behind natural phenomena, but always just the same mathematical calculation, complicated, it is true, but utterly stupid, then all interest in these things must die out.

A sort of rot has set in in the sensed-worlds, and everything within them has been handed over to disintegration. Since Darwin's day, we see not only the inorganic objects, but also the living things in the sensed-worlds of our fellow-men, fall to pieces. In the majority of sensed-worlds, animals and plants have become nothing but assemblages of atoms without plan. The same process has also seized on the human being in the sensed-worlds ; even the subject's own body is just an assemblage of matter, and all its manifestations have become reduced to physical atomic processes.

(...) The world of most people whose calling does not oblige them to pay regard to Nature, is hopelessly impoverished. Instead of the thousand different plants and animals, we see a deadly, monotonous repetition of the same tree with the same indications of " green " and " high," and among animals even the dog and the horse are scarcely distinguishable as regards their indications. Almost everything else is simply and monotonously " animal." It is not surprising that landscapes differ from one another merely quantitatively. The most famous view-points are always those from which one can see " as much as possible." We are able to see " many " mountains or " many " rivers, it is true; but fundamentally they all look alike.

If we look into the worlds-as-sensed of the pygmies that tear through the world in motor-cars, we find, with the exception of indications for the hotels, scarcely any by the aid of which we could distinguish between towns or between landscapes.

Such people, dwelling in the most dreadful wilderness, where only a few of the commonest objects repeat themselves again and again ad nauseam, are called " rich," as though in mockery ; although in comparison with any peasant or shepherd, they are as poor as beggars." Jakov von Uexkull

Última edición:

tenor.gif

Volver