• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Expulsiones a migrantes: Organizaciones solicitarán a la CIDH que suspenda temporalmente la medida

Miren este msj que le mando un amigo de mi viejo a mi viejo.
Como la migración esta cagando a Alemania:
Hello Martin :

Thank you for your message and sorry that i haven't sent photos yet. We have been so busy organising things. Below are a few photos from around our apartment.

Yes, it is very nice here and we are enjoying life, but still in the process of settling in. Germany has changed a lot since we were last here - its not as clean as before. I think this may be something to do with the sort of refugees that have been coming here over the last few years, but there are lots of cigarette butts on the streets and quite often drunk people in the parks at night. You can tell they are mostly not Germans because they are speaking Asian languages and look like they are from the middle east. A lot of Germans we meet are not happy with what has been happening to their country. Mind you, there are still many beautiful places to visit and the high culture (arts and music) here is wonderful.
yo he hablado con Alemanes por facebook y me dicen lo mismo esta la caga con los musulmanes

Miren este msj que le mando un amigo de mi viejo a mi viejo.
Como la migración esta cagando a Alemania:
Hello Martin :

Thank you for your message and sorry that i haven't sent photos yet. We have been so busy organising things. Below are a few photos from around our apartment.

Yes, it is very nice here and we are enjoying life, but still in the process of settling in. Germany has changed a lot since we were last here - its not as clean as before. I think this may be something to do with the sort of refugees that have been coming here over the last few years, but there are lots of cigarette butts on the streets and quite often drunk people in the parks at night. You can tell they are mostly not Germans because they are speaking Asian languages and look like they are from the middle east. A lot of Germans we meet are not happy with what has been happening to their country. Mind you, there are still many beautiful places to visit and the high culture (arts and music) here is wonderful.

Sabrá tu tío Adolfo que esas cosas son cotidianas en chile ? (Colillas en el piso y curahuilllas)

Congoides desagradables

Congoides desagradables

:monomeon: Sandoval, escombro conchetumare. Cómo van a considerar atenuantes cuando corresponde deportación? No puedes medio echar a alguien, ni mucho menos pasarte las leyes por el pico y dar perdonazos (que ya se ha hecho, si. Pero hay que parar la wea :nonono: ).

Volver