• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.
Fernando Alonso Q&A: McLaren-Honda can give me third title

Fernando Alonso started the 2007 season with McLaren, a third drivers’ championship firmly in his sites. It never happened, and less than a year later he had moved on. Now he’s back, older and wiser, but still with that same elusive goal. So why the return, and what makes things different this time around?

Q: Joining McLaren-Honda shows huge belief and commitment. Could you talk us through the process that brought you to your decision, and tell us what it was that persuaded you McLaren-Honda was the best team?

Fernando Alonso: First of all, I have to say that my first go-kart was a McLaren-Honda replica, I was three years old. When it was announced this partnership was coming back together last year it was already quite attractive option. It was a tough decision for me, leaving Ferrari, which is obviously quite an important step for any driver’s career. But I joined this project because it is the one I believe can give me the best results and a third world championship. I visited the factory in Japan and the McLaren factory and I saw enough things to give me the necessary trust and confidence that many good things will come. Obviously this started one and a half years ago, so I have to say thanks also to Martin Whitmarsh, to Eric [Boullier], to Ron [Dennis], to Yasuhisa [Arai] for all their convincing conversations. I am extremely happy already to be part of this partnership. Now it is time to work; hopefully we can bring back some good results as soon as possible.

Q: Honda are coming back from a six-year absence, and you’ll be working with them to get that success. How long a road do you think it is going to be before you have the car underneath you to take the chequered flag in first?

FA: I think we have to be realistic. We have to be confident, because we have all the resources and the technical people that can put us in a very competitive position, but we have to be realistic at the same time. Last year was not super competitive for McLaren, 2015 will be the first races for Honda with very technologically complex power units, so I think we have to put it together step by step. It is difficult to say when we will be competitive enough to win, but everyone has to be sure that we will give 100 percent commitment and determination to achieve it as soon as possible. I think we can do it: there are already signs that things are moving in the right direction.

Q: You drove for McLaren before of course, and you have been part of the DNA. Do you agree with Ron that there is some unfinished business to attend to?

FA: One hundred percent right. I felt this already when I left. I brought the No.1 cockpit when I joined from Renault in 2007, and now I want to do that again from the inside. It is something I want so much. I have achieved some good things in my career, some titles, and even when not winning races some reputation and good respect from everybody. But there is still one thing that was not right, the 2007 experience, and now we will do this.

Q: A quick word about the men who will be working alongside you, Jenson Button and Kevin Magnussen. They are going to be a pretty good couple of guys to have alongside you aren’t they?

FA: I am looking forward to working with them. Obviously I’ve known Jenson for many years, he is a true gentleman and a great sportsman, very professional and committed. And I think with the experience we both have we can help Honda with the first steps of their power unit. Together with Kevin - the best rookie last year - sure we will help the team and learn from each other: from the speed, the experience, I think we have a very strong team. And with young drivers for the future, it always brings fresh ideas and opens your eyes sometimes. I am extremely happy. The other teams should hopefully be worried.

Q: Fernando, it is no secret that you had quite a poor relationship with Ron back in 2007. How hard was it to rebuild that, and what gives you the confidence you are not going to run into similar problems again?

FA: From 2007, with the years, things get a little bit exaggerated. It was not the best feeling in 2007. We arrived with good motivation and we fought for the championship, but in the end we split for different reasons. But as I said before, all those years I had only one feeling remaining to do: I was happy with everything I had done apart from 2007. I didn’t achieve, didn’t deliver, the best of myself. So now seven years later, more mature, you learn things and understand things probably you didn’t at 25 years old, and now I arrive to finish this job I started in 2007. This was the first priority to come back. Ron and I have spoken a lot during the year, we have been together for some dinners and I want to say some hotel rooms but it sounds very bad (laughs). And you know, we both understand ultimately that we both are extremely competitive, we love motor racing - so much that sometimes we didn’t agree. But as I said, when you are 25 you think differently.

You have to be honest with yourself - as long as you are, you think back and learn from the things you did. It is time to think of the future, and to be happy and competitive. That is what we want from this partnership. The other side, it is no longer 2007: it is not McLaren-Mercedes, it is McLaren-Honda, which is a completely different thing in my opinion. Jenson is not Lewis [Hamilton], which is completely different, and I am not the same as 2007. I had two years on my contract if I wanted at a very fantastic atmosphere. I am sitting here, ready for this challenge with McLaren-Honda, because I see no problems at all. I see this as a winning project: that is very clear.

Q: It could seem like a risk coming to McLaren: they haven’t won a race for two years, and the Honda engine is as yet unproven. What convinced you this was the right place to come to search for that third world title?

FA: I think in F1 there is not a mathematical formula for belief, but there are some feelings that put you in one or other direction and I think this was very important to see the commitment from Honda in Japan, the factory and facilities there are quite impressive. I think the new guys coming to McLaren, the technical staff, were quite important also in my decision. And I think the McLaren-Honda name and partnership is something that in my case I grew up with on television. Then you become a professional race driver, drive through different formulas and then arrive in F1 and one day see McLaren-Honda come back after 23 years and they have interest in you driving their new project… you jump in, simple as that.

Q: You’ve made it clear you don’t expect to win the championship in 2015, but what level of performance will be enough?

FA: We can never say we will not win the world championship, who knows. But as I said we have to be realistic, knowing that the deficit on the chassis side was important I think for McLaren this year, and the power unit is something we need to put in place and get experience [with]. Hopefully we can get everything right from the first race, but you never know. The 2014 cars showed us how complex this F1 is. But we will see. I think a reasonable level of competitiveness will be to fight for podiums, hopefully to win races in 2015 - that will be a good sign for our future. We will see how things develop, because if we can manage to have a good winter, have a little bit of luck… we saw even this year the big advantage Mercedes had, and we didn’t know if [Daniel] Ricciardo could fight for the championship until the end. So I think we have to put us in a good position, a competitive position, and after that it is up to Jenson and me as well to construct something.

Última edición:
Esteban gutierrez se va a ferrari como piloto de desarrollo y de reserva.

Enviado desde tuska....

no es malo si pensamos que Ferrari pueda dar la cacha dos años mas y Kimi se amurre y se vaya...

Un día después de anunciar el arribo de Esteban Gutierrez, Ferrari anuncia un contrato de auspicio con el grupo de empresas de Carlos Slim, Telmex, Telcel y Claro.

Curioso jajajaja

Ferrari también confirmó el despido de Pat Fry (director de Ingeniería) y de Nikolas Tombazis (Jefe de Diseño) de Ferrari. Se dice que puede llegar Bob Bell desde Mercedes y tambien Rob Marshall, actual jefe de Diseño de RedBull.[DOUBLEPOST=1418855261,1418755987][/DOUBLEPOST]Sigue el rodaje de cabezas en Maranello. Hoy echaron al experto en neumáticos Hirohide Hamashima, ex Director de Bridgestone Motorsport[DOUBLEPOST=1419022406][/DOUBLEPOST]Ahora Ferrari contrata a Jean Eric Vergne como piloto tester (para el simulador), desligándose asímismo de Pedro De la Rosa. Jock Clear suena para reemplazar a Pat Fry en Ferrari

Fin de año y llega el resumen de la temporada 2014 en estadísticas:

HEADLINE STATS

Number of races: 19 (in 19 different countries, across five different continents)

Total number of drivers who raced: 24 (of which four were rookies and five were world champions)

Average age of the grid: 27 years 4 months

Longest race: Great Britain (2h 26m52.094s)

Shortest race: Italy (1h 19m10.236s)

Number of wins from pole: Nine from 19 races

Lowest winning grid position: Sixth (Daniel Ricciardo in Canada and Lewis Hamilton in Britain)

Record breakers (drivers): Lewis Hamilton's six-year gap between titles equals the second longest such period in F1 history. Niki Lauda holds the record: he clinched his third drivers' crown in 1984, seven years after his second championship triumph.

Hamilton became Mercedes' first F1 champion since Juan Manuel Fangio in 1955, and the first British multiple champion since Jackie Stewart in 1971.He also moved on to 33 Grand Prix triumphs, overhauling previous British record holder Nigel Mansell's long-standing tally.

Daniil Kvyat, meanwhile, became the youngest points scorer in F1 history when he finished tenth in Australia at the age of 19 years and 322 days.

Record breakers (teams):Mercedes secured 16 victories over a single season, breaking a record previously held by McLaren (1988) and Ferrari (2002 and '04). The Silver Arrows also claimed a record 11 one-two finishes over a single year, breaking McLaren's 1988 record.

QUALIFYING STATS

Most pole positions (driver): 11 - Nico Rosberg; 7 - Lewis Hamilton; 1 - Felipe Massa

Most pole positions (team): 18 - Mercedes; 1 - Williams

Front-row starts: 15 - Nico Rosberg, Lewis Hamilton; 3 - Sebastian Vettel; 2 - Daniel Ricciardo, Valtteri Bottas; 1 - Felipe Massa

Q3 appearances: 19 - Nico Rosberg, Daniel Ricciardo; 18 - Fernando Alonso; 17 - Lewis Hamilton; 16 - Valtteri Bottas; 15 - Kevin Magnussen, Felipe Massa; 14 - Sebastian Vettel; 13 - Jenson Button, Kimi Raikkonen; 8 - Daniil Kvyat, Jean-Eric Vergne; 7 - Nico Hulkenberg; 5 - Sergio Perez; 2 - Romain Grosjean; 1 - Adrian Sutil

Biggest pole margin: 1.620s (Great Britain, Nico Rosberg over Sebastian Vettel)

Smallest pole margin: 0.007s (Singapore, Lewis Hamilton over Nico Rosberg)

Best team mate head-to-head record: Fernando Alonso, Ferrari - out-qualified Kimi Raikkonen 16-3 over the season

RACE STATS

Most wins (driver): 11 - Lewis Hamilton; 5 - Nico Rosberg; 3 - Daniel Ricciardo

Most wins (team): 16 - Mercedes; 3 - Red Bull

Most podiums (driver): 16 - Lewis Hamilton; 15 - Nico Rosberg; 8 - Daniel Ricciardo; 6 - Valtteri Bottas; 4 - Sebastian Vettel; 3 - Felipe Massa; 2 - Fernando Alonso; 1 - Kevin Magnussen, Jenson Button, Sergio Perez

Most podiums (team): 31 - Mercedes; 12 - Red Bull; 9 - Williams; 2 - McLaren, Ferrari; 1 - Force India

Biggest winning margin: 30.135s (Great Britain, Lewis Hamilton over Valtteri Bottas)

Smallest winning margin: 0.636s (Spain, Lewis Hamilton over Nico Rosberg)

Most points finishes: 17 - Valtteri Bottas, Fernando Alonso

Most consecutive races in the points: 15 – Daniel Ricciardo

Most laps completed (driver): Jenson Button, 1,120 (98.8 percent of the season)

Most laps completed (team): McLaren, 2,231 (98.4 percent)

Fewest laps completed (driver)*: Pastor Maldonado, 847 (74.7 percent)

*Only taken from those who contested every Grand Prix

Fewest laps completed (team)*: Sauber, 1,790 (78.9 percent)

*Only taken from those who contested every Grand Prix

Most laps led: 495 - Lewis Hamilton; 483 - Nico Rosberg; 72 - Daniel Ricciardo; 32 - Fernando Alonso; 30 - Felipe Massa; 11 - Sergio Perez; 5 - Nico Hulkenberg; 4 - Valtteri Bottas; 1 - Jenson Button, Sebastian Vettel

Number of lead changes: 61 (based on official lap chart with lead changes taken at the end of each lap)

Best team mate head-to-head record: Fernando Alonso, Ferrari - beat Kimi Raikkonen 16-3 over the season, with DNFs included

Most places gained from Saturday to Sunday: 56 - Pastor Maldonado

Most penalty points: 5 - Pastor Maldonado, Marcus Ericsson

Sets of tyres used during races: 1,101

Most used tyre compound: Soft (463 sets)

Longest stint on one set of tyres: 304 kilometres (Nico Rosberg, medium compound, Russia)

Average stops per Grand Prix*: 44 (down from 51 in 2013)

*Dry races only

Race with the most pit stops: Bahrain, 58

Race with the fewest pit stops: Monza, 23

MILESTONES

- On top of claiming his breakthrough Grand Prix win (and three in total), Daniel Ricciardo earned Red Bull their 50th Formula One triumph in Belgium

- Nico Rosberg became the first German to win the German Grand Prix driving for a German team and powered by a German engine

- Marussia scored their first points when Jules Bianchi finished ninth at Monaco

- Jenson Button reached 250 Grand Prix starts in Bahrain, and moved into third in the all-time appearances list on 266 starts - behind only Rubens Barrichello (322) and Michael Schumacher (306). Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa meanwhile reached their 200th Grand Prix starts in Austria and Britain respectively.

- Kevin Magnussen became the second youngest driver in history to score a podium in F1 when he finished second in the season-opening race in Australia, at the age of 21 years and 162 days.

- Lewis Hamilton's tally of 11 wins equals the second highest number scored over a single season. Only Michael Schumacher and Sebastian Vettel, both with 13, have more.

- Susie Wolff became the first female driver to take part in a world championship event since Giovanna Amati in 1992.

DID YOU KNOW…

- This was the first season since 1980 that neither Ferrari nor McLaren won a Grand Prix.

- Daniel Ricciardo's victory in Canada gave Renault their first turbocharged victory since Ayrton Senna triumphed in Detroit in 1986.[DOUBLEPOST=1419258131,1419090397][/DOUBLEPOST]Un poco off-topic: la bicicleta que diseñó McLaren. :baba:

bike-ariel-inline-660x440.jpg

http://www.wired.com/2014/12/specialized-tarmac/

Esta semana FIA ha publicado la lista de inscritos oficial para el Campeonato del Mundo de F1 del 2015. Los cambios respecto del 2014 ya eran oficiales desde el pasado 11 de diciembre, cuando McLaren decidió por fin hacer pública su alineación para el año que viene, Fernando Alonso y Jenson Button.

Pero sí que hay algún dato extra, sobre todo en cuanto a números. Se confirma que Lewis Hamilton mantendrá su 44 habitual en lugar de hacer uso de la potestad del campeón de correr con el 1, como ha hecho Sebastian Vettel esta temporada. Y ya sabemos el dorsal escogido por los debutantes Max Verstappen y Felipe Nasr: el 33 y el 12, respectivamente.

Recordemos que antes del comienzo del mundial recién terminado los pilotos tuvieron que elegir un número -entre el 2 y el 99- para utilizar durante toda su carrera en la F1. Era un intento de reafirmar su personalidad ahora que ni siquiera el casco es un elemento distintivo único e inalterable durante una trayectoria deportiva. Los números que han hecho furor son los resultantes de duplicar la misma cifra: están pillados los 11 (Pérez), 22 (Button), 33 (Verstappen), 44 (Hamilton), 55 (Sainz), 77 (Bottas) y 99 (Sutil, de momento sin volante). Solo están disponibles el 66 y el 88.

En otro orden de cosas, la lista de la FIA mantiene la esperanza de rescatar los equipos Marussia (ahora Manor) y Caterham, a pesar de que el primero está subastando sus activos y el segundo lucha por encontrar nuevos inversores. Ambos figuran en la lista que podréis ver tras el salto, sin pilotos designados y con los mismos proveedores de motores de este año, Ferrari y Renault, respectivamente.

Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team
44 Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)
6 Nico Rosberg (Mercedes)

Red Bull Racing
3 Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull-Renault)
26 Daniil Kviat (Red Bull-Renault)

Williams Martini Racing
19 Felipe Massa (Williams-Mercedes)
77 Valtteri Bottas (Williams-Mercedes)

Scuderia Ferrari
5 Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari)
7 Kimi Räikkönen (Ferrari)

McLaren Honda
14 Fernando Alonso (McLaren-Honda)
22 Jenson Button (McLaren-Honda)

Sahara Force India F1 Team
11 Sergio Pérez (Force India-Mercedes)
27 Nico Hülkenberg (Force India-Mercedes)

Scuderia Toro Rosso
33 Max Verstappen (STR-Renault)
55 Carlos Sainz (STR-Renault)

Lotus F1 Team
8 Romain Grosjean (Lotus-Mercedes)
13 Pastor Maldonado (Lotus-Mercedes)

Sauber F1 Team
9 Marcus Ericsson (Sauber-Ferrari)
12 Felipe Nasr (Sauber-Ferrari)

Manor F1 Team (pendiente de confirmación)
(MNR-Ferrari)

CF1 Caterham F1 Team (pendiente de confirmación)
(Caterham-Renault)

A propósito del fin de año, ¿cuál fue su carrera favorita de la temporada?

Yo me perdí del GP de China hacia atrás. Del resto, la que más me quedó grabada a fuego fue la del GP de Canadá, especialmente en lo que respecta a las últimas 20 o 30 vueltas, que fue donde empezó a quedar la cagada, con las dos Silver Arrows fallando, unos adelantamientos más emocionantes que la cresta y Ricciardo proclamando su primera victoria.

Lamentablemente, el choque de la última o penúltima vuelta evitó que la carrera tuviera el final que merecía e implicó que acabara con bandera amarilla. Sin embargo, haciendo un balance, fue un tremendo GP (Canadá nunca decepciona).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A propósito del fin de año, ¿cuál fue su carrera favorita de la temporada?

Yo me perdí del GP de China hacia atrás. Del resto, la que más me quedó grabada a fuego fue la del GP de Canadá, especialmente en lo que respecta a las últimas 20 o 30 vueltas, que fue donde empezó a quedar la cagada, con las dos Silver Arrows fallando, unos adelantamientos más emocionantes que la cresta y Ricciardo proclamando su primera victoria.

Lamentablemente, el choque de la última o penúltima vuelta evitó que la carrera tuviera el final que merecía e implicó que acabara con bandera amarilla. Sin embargo, haciendo un balance, fue un tremendo GP (Canadá nunca decepciona).

Canadá fue una gran carrera, y fue el primer momento en que se vieron complicados los Mercedes debido a la alta temperatura que incidió en problemas respecto al frenado de ambos autos; desafortunadamente no fue un talón de aquiles para las Silver Arrows.

Pero como duelo cabeza a cabeza, me quedo con Bahrain. Después Hungría, con Ricciardo ganando en las 2 últimas vueltas superando a Alonso. Y el GP más malo fue Rusia, tan malo que lo mejor del GP fue cuando llegó Putin al autódromo, lo enfocaron hablando con Mr. E y luego entregó los trofeos.

Canadá fue una gran carrera, y fue el primer momento en que se vieron complicados los Mercedes debido a la alta temperatura que incidió en problemas respecto al frenado de ambos autos; desafortunadamente no fue un talón de aquiles para las Silver Arrows.

Pero como duelo cabeza a cabeza, me quedo con Bahrain. Después Hungría, con Ricciardo ganando en las 2 últimas vueltas superando a Alonso. Y el GP más malo fue Rusia, tan malo que lo mejor del GP fue cuando llegó Putin al autódromo, lo enfocaron hablando con Mr. E y luego entregó los trofeos.

Hungría también estuvo en lo alto de la temporada; era mi segunda opción.

En cuanto a lo que dices sobre Putin... Para la risa. :lol2:

Voy a ver si descargo las mejores carreras de la temporada en alta definición, para hacerme algo así como un archivo histórico. Así aprovecho, de paso, de revisar algunos duelos muy comentados que nunca pude ver, justamente como el de Bahrain.

Hungría también estuvo en lo alto de la temporada; era mi segunda opción.

En cuanto a lo que dices sobre Putin... Para la risa. :lol2:

Voy a ver si descargo las mejores carreras de la temporada en alta definición, para hacerme algo así como un archivo histórico. Así aprovecho, de paso, de revisar algunos duelos muy comentados que nunca pude ver, justamente como el de Bahrain.

Tengo un sitio de donde puedes bajar los Race Edit oficiales de F1.com desde el 2008 a la fecha, la mayoría están en Full HD y puedes bajarlos uno a uno

Los archivos antiguos están en un torrent eso sí, si quieres te paso el torrent, aunque los seed son medios pajeros (me tomó una semana bajarlo, eran como 8 gigas e incluyen temporadas 2008-2011)

http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/s...fficial-Formula-1-Race-Edits-Season-2012-2013[DOUBLEPOST=1419696550,1419696458][/DOUBLEPOST]
a mi me gustó Brasil x el único motivo de que estuve ahí :lol2:

Ví las panorámicas, muy geniales en verdad. Experiencia única, aunque ¿cómo fué con los actuales motores con sonido de aspiradora?

Otra pregunta: ¿Las minas que tal?

Otra pregunta: ¿El merchandising de los equipos es el mismo del sitio web de F1?

Ví las panorámicas, muy geniales en verdad. Experiencia única, aunque ¿cómo fué con los actuales motores con sonido de aspiradora?

Otra pregunta: ¿El merchandising de los equipos es el mismo del sitio web de F1?
Los motores suenan mas despacio, escuché muchos comentarios de que este año no fueron necesarios los tapones de oídos. Había escuchado los motores viejos del RedBull en Santiago y suenan mucho mas despacio, aunque al estar al lado de la reja igual se escuchaba la raja, pero por ejemplo, cuando encendieron los motores y sacaron los autos a la pista, apenas lo noté cuando iban saliendo de pits (no los veía, solo escuchaba)

Lo de las minas, en Sao Paulo te podría decir que normal para Brasil. Después me fui a Rio, y en palabras de mi polola "Aquí hasta los travestis son bonitos" :lol2:

El merchandising, no se, tendria que revisar la página pa decirte, pero caras las weas, hasta el stand de la Fundacion de Senna.
Y los canallas de Ferrari vendían la F2012 a escala 1:18 con full detalle a 18 millones de pesos :omg:

Tengo un sitio de donde puedes bajar los Race Edit oficiales de F1.com desde el 2008 a la fecha, la mayoría están en Full HD y puedes bajarlos uno a uno

Los archivos antiguos están en un torrent eso sí, si quieres te paso el torrent, aunque los seed son medios pajeros (me tomó una semana bajarlo, eran como 8 gigas e incluyen temporadas 2008-2011)

http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/s...fficial-Formula-1-Race-Edits-Season-2012-2013[DOUBLEPOST=1419696550,1419696458][/DOUBLEPOST]

Gracias por el dato de los race edits en Full HD.

No obstante, acabo de pillar un verdadero tesoro que fue subido a Reddit hace solo una semana: todas las carreras desde 1978 hasta 2014. :lol2:

El link está acá: http://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/2q056m/torrent_the_long_awaited_update_19782014_is_now/. Como verán, incluso hay gente que se dio el trabajo de apuntar en los comentarios las carreras más emblemáticas en todo este período, y que hay que ver sí o sí.

Sepan desde ya, eso sí, que el torrent es de poco más de 1 TB, pero me imagino que vale la pena.

Por ahora no puedo bajar nada, ya que no estoy en casa (y una vez que llegue, tendré que arreglar un DAS de 10 TB que me armé), pero si alguien tiene el espacio requerido y se anima, que cuente cómo anda. ;-)

Saludos.

Gracias por el dato de los race edits en Full HD.

No obstante, acabo de pillar un verdadero tesoro que fue subido a Reddit hace solo una semana: todas las carreras desde 1978 hasta 2014. :lol2:

El link está acá: http://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/2q056m/torrent_the_long_awaited_update_19782014_is_now/. Como verán, incluso hay gente que se dio el trabajo de apuntar en los comentarios las carreras más emblemáticas en todo este período, y que hay que ver sí o sí.

Sepan desde ya, eso sí, que el torrent es de poco más de 1 TB, pero me imagino que vale la pena.

Por ahora no puedo bajar nada, ya que no estoy en casa (y una vez que llegue, tendré que arreglar un DAS de 10 TB que me armé), pero si alguien tiene el espacio requerido y se anima, que cuente cómo anda. ;-)

Saludos.

Media paja bajar todas esas carreras :lol2:

Las antiguas deben tener su qué, además eran menos. Hoy en día al ser de más de 16 carreras por año, en circuitos que se cambian cual calzoncillo todos los días, hay muchas carreras perfectamente olvidables y que no representan importancia.

Si las bajas, cuenta si son de la BBC, ITV, de la ORF (Alemania), o de Japoneses mojados con McLaren Honda

Media paja bajar todas esas carreras :lol2:

Las antiguas deben tener su qué, además eran menos. Hoy en día al ser de más de 16 carreras por año, en circuitos que se cambian cual calzoncillo todos los días, hay muchas carreras perfectamente olvidables y que no representan importancia.

Si las bajas, cuenta si son de la BBC, ITV, de la ORF (Alemania), o de Japoneses mojados con McLaren Honda

Pero al ser Torrent puedes elegir qué temporadas bajar; es cosa de desactivar los tickets correspondientes una vez que agregues el archivo al cliente.

bajando las de Prost de los 80 y todos los GP de Monaco y San Marino de los 90' :up:

Volver