• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Joven pide matrimonio a traves de un Easter Egg en Spiderman (PS4) pero...

Etiainen

S.W.A.T.a.r.d
No termino bien :sm: ( :lol2: ) :sm:

Noticia original en ingles:
Back in May, Twitter user @topnotch1210, real name Tyler Schultz, tweeted out to Insomniac Games in the hopes that the studio would include a small easter egg for him inside Marvel's Spider-Man that would allow him to propose to his girlfriend. After some back and forth, it was agreed that the words "Madison, will you marry me?" would appear on the advertising board of a cinema, and if you do a bit of exploring in the game's re-creation of New York City, you'll find that the idea made it into the final game.
Unfortunately however, it doesn't look like things have gone to plan. Explained in the video below, it appears that the Madison in question left Tyler for his brother three to four weeks before the game's release.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018...4s_most_heartfelt_easter_eggs_has_turned_sour

Resumen/traduccion:

En mayo el usuario @topnotch1210, le envio un tweet a Insomniac Games para que el estudio a cargo de Spiderman incluyera un pequeño easter egg proponiendole matrimonio a su novia.

Quedaron de acuerdo en que las palabras "Maddie, te casarías conmigo?" aparecerían en un cine dentro del juego.

Desafortunadamente parece que lo que el había planeado no llegó a concretarse, el tipo que pidió este easter egg explica en un vídeo (que deje más abajo) que Madison lo dejo por su hermano unas tres semanas antes de que saliera el juego.

spider-man-easter-egg.jpg

También se puede ver el easter egg en este video: (0:49)

:monomeon: madison maraca

Última edición:
Borraron el video :eek:

El otro lado de la historia:
“Basically Tyler and I had been together for over 5+ years,” says Gamble. “We started dating when I was 15 1/2 and we moved into my parents’ house together shortly after due to unforeseen circumstances. Us moving in together so young was I think really hard on our relationship. We were living like the Brady Bunch with eight people in our house.

Our relationship was great for a long time, but I started to realize about a year ago that I was not happy. I kept it going because I wanted to make it work, but he has done some things that I realized I really shouldn't have forgave him for. Our relationship had issues both mentally and physically... He never understood me unfortunately.

Even the proposal which he thought was the save all of our relationship was never the way I would have like to be proposed to. I never liked video games, but I sat through them because I loved him. Our relationship turned into a mother and son relationship where I had to remind him about things, I had to deal with his financial mistakes, his violent outbursts etc. We never did things normal couples would do like go out, dance, parties, sit under the stars.

I told him in July that he had a month to change my mind and it didn't happen, so I broke up with him. I have big prospects in life and I am a highly motivated individual, but it was extremely challenging to have to be someone else's motivation to simply get out of bed or get off of his video games. As far as his half-brother goes, Tyler had asked him to check in on me and ask me how I was doing after I broke up with him, so of course we got close. And our relationship just built from there. I did not leave Tyler for his half-brother and I have never been unfaithful to Tyler.”

:lol2:

Borraron el video :eek:

El otro lado de la historia:
“Basically Tyler and I had been together for over 5+ years,” says Gamble. “We started dating when I was 15 1/2 and we moved into my parents’ house together shortly after due to unforeseen circumstances. Us moving in together so young was I think really hard on our relationship. We were living like the Brady Bunch with eight people in our house.

Our relationship was great for a long time, but I started to realize about a year ago that I was not happy. I kept it going because I wanted to make it work, but he has done some things that I realized I really shouldn't have forgave him for. Our relationship had issues both mentally and physically... He never understood me unfortunately.

Even the proposal which he thought was the save all of our relationship was never the way I would have like to be proposed to. I never liked video games, but I sat through them because I loved him. Our relationship turned into a mother and son relationship where I had to remind him about things, I had to deal with his financial mistakes, his violent outbursts etc. We never did things normal couples would do like go out, dance, parties, sit under the stars.

I told him in July that he had a month to change my mind and it didn't happen, so I broke up with him. I have big prospects in life and I am a highly motivated individual, but it was extremely challenging to have to be someone else's motivation to simply get out of bed or get off of his video games. As far as his half-brother goes, Tyler had asked him to check in on me and ask me how I was doing after I broke up with him, so of course we got close. And our relationship just built from there. I did not leave Tyler for his half-brother and I have never been unfaithful to Tyler.”

:lol2:

:risa:

Volver