• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

[Sonó rico] Man smacks the soul out of girl on the NY Subway

ackera

Animal

el weon grande está bien
1:07
*huua-pá!*

jajaja ni ahí con batman pero a la gente le gustó parece

Última edición:
Me dio risa el negro culiao en 1:36

pero no entiendo ni mierda, niggas reculiaos

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Me dio risa el negro culiao en 1:36

pero no entiendo ni mierda, niggas reculiaos

De un comentario de youtube que me dio risa
"Argument starts between big guy and girl. Girl is telling her to "get his money up" (stop being poor) and makes fun of his clothes. Girl says she wears "Steve Madden" brand clothes - camera guy says that brand is old. She slaps the phone out of the cameraman's hands twice without a response. The big guy says "I don't talk why you get mad" then says something inaudible and calls her a bitch. Considering that she wouldn't be hit back again, She hits the big guy. That was a bad move because the Big Guy delivered a slap so beautiful, that it resounded throughout the video. I still hear it. The glorious sound of a grown-man-slap. Fastidiously developed by an artisan of slapping. "
hicieron bolsa al white knight xD

por manilarga le pasó a la negra hiperventilada

:alabado:

Puta que sonó rico el charchazo :lol2:

No estoy a favor del maltrato a las mujeres, pero hay perras qlias que abusan del dicho "a la mujer sólo se le toca con el pétalo de una rosa", y el "caballero" defendiendo a la mina quedó para la zorra a la primera :lol2:

Ohhhh el loquito usa la chaqueta de David Puddy de Seinfeld.

seinfeld-eightball.jpg

He bicht slap the shit out of that nigga...

Última edición:
No hay wea mas desagradable que escuchar a un negro gritar OHHH SHIEEEEET a todo chancho :ohno:

:lol2:

"His slap should be a finisher in the next Mortal Kombat. Goddam he slapped the ebola out of her. Goddam the bitch saw her whole life pass by. Do you see how his fingers were so precisely placed together after that smack. He is definitely a pro smack a hoe pimp. That was no ordinary slap, that was a god given gift hitting her. People called 911 thinking it was a gunshot after that. Fucking hell I hope she went to the ER to make sure her soul is intact with her body. I bet she will feel the after math for the next 20 years of her life. I bet her face is tilted to one side now."

Volver