• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Zero Escape 1&2 y especulacion de la parte 3.

HEY HEY no puedo preordenar :sm:

Última edición:
596C264ECD4972704EDB43ED8176564D523E1D27

:grito:

Reservé en Caromart, prohibido spoilers antes del 5/7 y solo serán aceptados una vez que termine el juego.

hermano no nos volvamos putitas gráficas :nunu:

no es de putita grafica ni pixeles ni esas weas, si no que las voces no estan sincronizadas con la animacion, el VLR era mas simple graficamente pero estaba bien sincronizado :sm:

Puta, estoy entre steam que es más económico o físico para portátil, lo único penca de esta opción es que lo entregan el 5 de julio, lo penca de steam es que es digital, y estos juegos me gusta tenerlos físicos.

Puta, estoy entre steam que es más económico o físico para portátil, lo único penca de esta opción es que lo entregan el 5 de julio, lo penca de steam es que es digital, y estos juegos me gusta tenerlos físicos.

si te lo comprai en steam no te lo compres apenas pongan la preorder, espera que empiecen las rebajas (el 23) ya que ahi te dan unas cartas por cada cierta cantidad de dolares que gastes y esas cartas igual valen buena plata cuando recien salen.

playstationinsider 10/10

In conclusion, Zero Time Dilemma is perfect. From it’s presentation to it’s onerous gameplay, this game flawlessly ends this seven year saga. So please take my advice, buy Zero Time Dilemma, 999, and Virtues Last Reward for about $60.00 altogether (you can get Zero Time Dilemma for 32 dollars via Amazon Prime). Encounter the creepy, rewarding, and provocative story, one that’s been the most flawlessly executed to ever grace video games.

nintendoworldreport 7.5

We're in a timeline where this game can exist, but it's not without flaws. [...]

Pros

Fully voiced with excellent VA
New format changes up the formula well
Pays off portions of prior games

Cons

New graphic style causes major uncanny valley
Possible to “play the game wrong”
Went a little far for the M rating

nintendoeverything thumbs up

If you’re reading this and have already played 999 and Virtue’s Last Reward, then Zero Time Dilemma is without a doubt something you should play. Despite some changes from the first two entries, it’s more of the Zero Escape series that you’ve probably been waiting for. For others who haven’t played any Zero Escape games, this one, along with the other entries, are essential for anyone who enjoys a good visual novel and puzzle game. Just make sure that you’re familiar with the plots of the first two entries of the series or you will be completely lost in Zero Time Dilemma. It’s somewhat rare for games in the genre to ever leave Japan, so when they do (and when they’re as good as the Zero Escape series), it’s worth experiencing them.

nerdmuch 9.2/10

Zero Time Dilemma is the best game in the Zero Escape series, featuring the most intense story, cutscenes, decisions, and fun (and sometimes frustrating) mind bending puzzles which makes this game so amazing and definitely deserving of a spot in your library.

Other notes about the game:

-The music was thrilling and I enjoyed the puzzle music.
-Some animations were awkward or the lip syncing did not match the dubbing quite right. However, it did not hinder gameplay experience.
-There are some spoilers for the other games in the in-game dialogue, but this doesn’t deter newcomers or giveaway too much.
-There’s so much replayability with multiple endings, especially since you can skip puzzle segments (or replay them if that’s your thing!)
Non-Spoiler Tips:

-If you get frustrated with a puzzle, you can save in the middle of it and come back to it later. Sometimes it’s better to cool your mind.
-Take notes, digitally or on paper. There is a touch section where you can take notes. One method I did was take a screenshot of a chart or draw it out so I can look at it when trying to solve the puzzle.
-Prepare for the emotional rollercoaster. And don’t think anyone is safe from death. Don’t be afraid to jump to a decision to see what the other action results in.

Famitsu: 32/40 (8 / 8 / 8 / 8)

note: Famitsu scores for the previous games from the series: VLR: 34/40, 999: 36/40

Genre: Adventure
Taget Audience: Fans of the ZE series, People who like Room Escape/Mystery&Suspense games,
Average Playtime: 25h

reviewer1 (8/10): While this is the 3rd game in the ZE series, ZTD also is very enjoyable for people starting off with this game. I thought the the gimmick where every 90 minutes your memory get’s erased by the bangle, the three different viewpoints of the teams and the scenario of unearthing the truth behind what’s going on in those fragments were all fantastic. I also liked the emphasis that is put on interpersonal human drama. The difficulty of the puzzles is rather high. I also noticed that the Japanese voice acting isn’t perfectly lip-synced, which might be because of the focus on selling the game overseas.

reviewer2 (8/10): I found the setup very interesting where you go through the story of the three teams in non-chronological order, slowly getting a better sense of the bigger picture and ultimately reaching different conclusions. Being able to skip past scenes after having seen them once is also a great choice. The ‘Quest Part’ where you go about solving puzzles is quite challenging and you can have fun with it, but I would have hoped for there to be a hint function for people who play the game primarily for the story.

reviewer3 (8/10): The mysterious story is very intriguing and the setting doesn’t give you that artificial feeling that’s so common in the Room Escape genre. The structure of the game, where you looking at the Flow Chart, put the Fragments together piece by piece and have different experiences depending on who of the 9 people on the three teams you control ist very elaborate. I also would have liked a help function for when you’re stuck at a puzzle, but I’m thankful for being able to switch to another teams in the middle of it. Also, there are instances where the way you use items becomes difficult and it’s not very user-friendly.

reviewer4 (8/10): The evolution of the game where you experience it from the point of view of three teams in fragments and the feeling of me wanting to quickly find out the truth behind the story got me really excited and had me asking myself “what will happen if I do it like that?”. The difficulty of the puzzles during the Quest Part ist rather high and it’s really necessary to make free use of the memo function and put up an honest effort when tackling the challenges. The light banter of your partners during that part serves as a kind of motivation. On both systems (3DS/Vita), the game makes good use of the touch screen for a good user experience.

Última edición:
Corregida la review de nerdmuch que no tenia puntaje, le pusieron un 9.2

más reviews:

wegotthiscovered 5/5

Zero Time Dilemma wraps up the long-running Zero Escape series in style. Presentation issues aside, it's the masterpiece we've been waiting for, and the one that the fans deserve.

gamespew 9/10

Both the Japanese and English voice casts also deserve proper recognition. Each actor brings their character to life. The emotions they convey are complex and multi-faceted, so their success cannot be understated. Personally, I left the English cast on for the majority of my playthrough. Their voices seemed to match the bodies just a little bit better. However, you have the option to change them on the fly, so if you like one team’s Japanese VAs more than their English VAs (or vice versa) it’s just a button press away.

Aside from strange menu systems and a slow early game, Zero Time Dilemma marks an incredible conclusion to the Zero Escape franchise. Both the puzzles and the plot will give your brain a workout, but give you all the tools necessary to work them out. More importantly though, long after I’ve finished playing, my thoughts have lingered in this game universe. Kotaro Uchikoshi has given us one of the finest gaming trilogies of the 21st century, which has shaped me both as a gamer and a writer. Zero Time Dilemma is a must-play for any fans of the franchise, or indeed for any puzzle game fan.

+Smart and heartwrenching narrative
+Creative and diverse puzzle rooms
+Satisfying conclusion to the trilogy

-Overly convoluted timeline menus
-Slow early game

destructoid 9.5/10

Bloody brilliant […]

Eventually, the poor direction of the story segments stopped bothering me. Not because it got any better (because it didn't), but because the story is so goddamn good. Hands down, Zero Time Dilemma has the best story in the series. It made me laugh, shocked me, sickened me, surprised me, brought a tear to my eye, and taught me to look at Back to the Future in an entirely different light.

gamingtrend 85/100

Zero Time Dilemma takes some bold strides to tell the series’ final chapters, but even when it falters, it’s never slow to catch back up and deliver. Through well-designed escape rooms, brilliant writing and narrative decisions, and a more relatable cast than ever, Zero Time Dilemma puts the most deserving and exceptional final touches on this excellent trilogy.

Pros

Great character writing
Use of animations is an overall boon
Great escape room design
Memorable soundtrack
Fitting conclusion

Cons

Frustrating timeline interface
Technical hitches and subpar 3DS port
Sometimes robotic animations

:pajita:

"Kotaro Uchikoshi has given us one of the finest gaming trilogies of the 21st century, which has shaped me both as a gamer and a writer."

:pajita:

Osea que sin contar los graficos, el juego es casi perfecto :eek:

No puedo esperar wn. :paranoico:

Volver