• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Justice League: Part One (2017) [▲80%] <★★★★>

:idolo: Yastiz Lig

• Votantes totales
Estado
No está abierto para más respuestas.
Compañeros , Ha llegado la hora de partir, se ha filtrado una posible descripción del guión por parte de un usuario en Reddit.
Están apareciendo spoilers en Twitter y no tardarán en llegar a Facebook. Hay cameos confirmandose y los odiosos , les preguntan directamente en twitter a los críticos... La película es buena y ya convenció así que a esperar no más...
Dejaré esta descripción en Spoiler para que el que quiera la lea... Ojo.. No está confirmada , y no la leí .. así que uds dirán.
Después del 16 sabremos si es cierto o no. Nos vemos en 7 días! :idolo: Batfleck

Descripción de Justice League, escena por escena...

1. Begins with kids filming Superman on their phones during an interview. They ask him what anchors him to Earth. Superman doesn't reply.

2. A montage of how crime is rising.

3. Batman is searching for parademons. he knows that "fear" attracts them. So, he hangs a thug off a rooftop.

4. Victor is concerned about the new powers he's developed because of his "new body".

5. Barry visits his father in prison.

6. Wonder Woman stops terrorists in Old Bailey.

7. Steppenwolf attacks Themiscyra and takes the Mother Box. Hippolyta orders to shoot a giant flaming arrow in the sky. (This is really, really dumb)

8. Diana sees this arrow and realizes that an "Invasion..." is underway.

9. Bruce and Alfred have a conversation about Bruce "liking" Diana. They discuss Lex's journal which has clues to Parademons.

10. Lois and Martha at the Daily Planet. Lois figures out that Star Lab Scientists are being kidnapped.

11. Victor hacks Wayne Enterprises and looks at some holograms.

12. Diana gives Bruce a "history lesson".

13. Bruce tries and fails to recruit Arthur Curry. (I can't believe that this isn't the first scene we see. Bruce has a beard - how did he get that?)

14. Bruce recruits Barry Allen.

15. Bruce and Barry meet Diana.

16. Arthur saves a fisherman and heads to Atlantis.

17. Steppenwolf attacks Atlantis. He fights Mera and later, Aquaman, and takes the Mother Box.

18. Arthur and Mera have a conversation. Probably sets up some of the Aquaman movie.

19. Diana tries and fails to recruit Cyborg.

20. Silas is kidnapped.

21. Gordon addresses the League on a rooftop. Cyborg mentions that his father is kidnapped.

22. The Tunnel Fight Scene.

23. The League goes to the batcave. Bruce has the idea to resurrect Superman using a Mother Box. Apparently, Diana says they don't need Superman - that she can be what he was. She also tells Bruce to stop grieving for his parents and he snaps at her for staying silent for a 100 years when her boyfriend died.

24. A scene with Lois that he doesn't remember.

25. Flash and Cyborg dig up Superman. (The idea of the League being the one to resurrect Supes is really bad. They should respect his death and let him lie in peace. It should've been Steppenwolf who disturbs Clark's grave)

26. They take Supes to the Kryptonian Ship and immerse him in water. Flash runs around to charge up the box. Clark wakes up "confused" and attacks Batman by saying "Tell me, do you bleed?" (Weak). Cyborg attacks Superman (his suit is auto-programmed to do so). Lois, having been called by Bruce, arrives and Supes sees her. then, grabs her and flies off. Batman, lying on the ground, says "Yep. Definitely broke something". (Super Weak)

27. Clark and Lois at Kent Farm, which has been sold to the bank.

28. A Russian family gets set for dinner when their little girl sees Parademons flying in the sky.They barricade the door.

29. Bruce and Diana talk about Superman's resurrection and apologize to each other.

30. Martha reunites with Clark.

31. Steppenwolf prepares to activate the Mother Boxes.

32. The Russian family is trying to keep the Parademons out.

33. Bruce tracks Steppenwolf to Russia. Cyborg is worried that he can't control himself.

34. "I'll take that as a yes". Clark leaves Kent farm.

35. The League talks in the Flying Fox. Arthur says "Honestly, I think we're all gonna die" and gets misty-eyed and stuff because Diana has her lasso wrapped around his ankle.

36. Steppenwolf activates the Mother Boxes and turns the skies red.

37. The League fights Steppenwolf.

38. Superman arrives and says "I love truth and I'm a big fan of justice". (I want to fucking puke.)

39. Cyborg hacks himself and refrains from attacking Superman.

40. Superman and Flash race to save the Russian family. Flash saves the family while Superman carries an apartment building over them. (Why the fuck would heroes race to save someone? Don't they care at all? Thanks for cutting the stakes - FUCKING WHEDON!!! And I know this is Whedon cause ViewerAnon said that most of Superman has been reshot. So, fuck you again Whedon.)

41. Steppenwolf cowers away and gets killed by his own Parademons. (Fuck me. THAT's how you end a menacing villain? Killed by his own henchmen? Of all the flying fucks...)

42. Lois has a voice-over about why heroes are important. (Does nobody learn from Kaufman? Voice-overs are a crutch)

43. Barry gets a job. Clark and Bruce move Martha back to Kent Farm because Bruce "bought the bank".

44. Clark goes back to work. A scene with Cyborg he can't remember.

45. The little Russian girl plants an alien flower that starts to bloom.

46. Post Credits: Flash and Supes race. (Fuck you, Whedon. You weak, weak asshole)
There it is. Obviously, I don't agree with a LOT of this but this is what it is until someone tells me that ViewerAnon is fake. If this really is the film then, my excitement level just went down. I'll blame Whedon for a lot of the third act bullshit since that's where he did most of his work. I'll blame the dumb hicks who thought BvS was too smart and got JL dumbed down for all the rest.

Compañeros , Ha llegado la hora de partir, se ha filtrado una posible descripción del guión por parte de un usuario en Reddit.
Aun no siendo desacreditada, la dejaré en Spoiler para que el que quiera la lea... Ojo.. No está confirmada , y no la leí .. así que uds dirán.
Despuñes del 16 sabremos si es cierto o no. Nos vemos en 7 días

1. Begins with kids filming Superman on their phones during an interview. They ask him what anchors him to Earth. Superman doesn't reply.

3. Batman is searching for parademons. he knows that "fear" attracts them. So, he hangs a thug off a rooftop.

4. Victor is concerned about the new powers he's developed because of his "new body".

7. Steppenwolf attacks Themiscyra and takes the Mother Box. Hippolyta orders to shoot a giant flaming arrow in the sky. (This is really, really dumb)

9. Bruce and Alfred have a conversation about Bruce "liking" Diana. They discuss Lex's journal which has clues to Parademons.

10. Lois and Martha at the Daily Planet. Lois figures out that Star Lab Scientists are being kidnapped.

13. Bruce tries and fails to recruit Arthur Curry. (I can't believe that this isn't the first scene we see. Bruce has a beard - how did he get that?)

17. Steppenwolf attacks Atlantis. He fights Mera and later, Aquaman, and takes the Mother Box.

18. Arthur and Mera have a conversation. Probably sets up some of the Aquaman movie.

20. Silas is kidnapped.

21. Gordon addresses the League on a rooftop. Cyborg mentions that his father is kidnapped.

23. The League goes to the batcave. Bruce has the idea to resurrect Superman using a Mother Box. Apparently, Diana says they don't need Superman - that she can be what he was. She also tells Bruce to stop grieving for his parents and he snaps at her for staying silent for a 100 years when her boyfriend died.

25. Flash and Cyborg dig up Superman. (The idea of the League being the one to resurrect Supes is really bad. They should respect his death and let him lie in peace. It should've been Steppenwolf who disturbs Clark's grave)

26. They take Supes to the Kryptonian Ship and immerse him in water. Flash runs around to charge up the box. Clark wakes up "confused" and attacks Batman by saying "Tell me, do you bleed?" (Weak). Cyborg attacks Superman (his suit is auto-programmed to do so). Lois, having been called by Bruce, arrives and Supes sees her. then, grabs her and flies off. Batman, lying on the ground, says "Yep. Definitely broke something". (Super Weak)

28. A Russian family gets set for dinner when their little girl sees Parademons flying in the sky.They barricade the door.

29. Bruce and Diana talk about Superman's resurrection and apologize to each other.

33. Bruce tracks Steppenwolf to Russia. Cyborg is worried that he can't control himself.

35. The League talks in the Flying Fox. Arthur says "Honestly, I think we're all gonna die" and gets misty-eyed and stuff because Diana has her lasso wrapped around his ankle.

38. Superman arrives and says "I love truth and I'm a big fan of justice". (I want to fucking puke.)

40. Superman and Flash race to save the Russian family. Flash saves the family while Superman carries an apartment building over them. (Why the fuck would heroes race to save someone? Don't they care at all? Thanks for cutting the stakes - FUCKING WHEDON!!! And I know this is Whedon cause ViewerAnon said that most of Superman has been reshot. So, fuck you again Whedon.)

41. Steppenwolf cowers away and gets killed by his own Parademons. (Fuck me. THAT's how you end a menacing villain? Killed by his own henchmen? Of all the flying fucks...)

42. Lois has a voice-over about why heroes are important. (Does nobody learn from Kaufman? Voice-overs are a crutch)

43. Barry gets a job. Clark and Bruce move Martha back to Kent Farm because Bruce "bought the bank".

46. Post Credits: Flash and Supes race. (Fuck you, Whedon. You weak, weak asshole)
There it is. Obviously, I don't agree with a LOT of this but this is what it is until someone tells me that ViewerAnon is fake. If this really is the film then, my excitement level just went down. I'll blame Whedon for a lot of the third act bullshit since that's where he did most of his work. I'll blame the dumb hicks who thought BvS was too smart and got JL dumbed down for all the rest.

Lamentablemente debo decirles que si quieren llevarse la sorpresa no lean este spoiler

Están apareciendo spoilers en Twitter y no tardarán en llegar a Facebook. Hay cameos confirmandose y los odiosos , les preguntan directamente en twitter a los críticos... La película es buena y ya convenció así que a esperar no más...
Dejaré esta descripción en Spoiler para que el que quiera la lea... Ojo.. No está confirmada , y no la leí .. así que uds dirán.
Después del 16 sabremos si es cierto o no. Nos vemos en 7 días! :idolo: Batfleck

20. Silas is kidnapped.

Es lo mismo que habían dicho en un video de un español que leyó esto... y respecto al último párrafo el tipo no tiene idea... todas las opiniones que han expuesto señalan que la película es de factura Snyder y parece que el tipo odia a Whedon... por que? Por qué es un troll de internet que va a morir odiando a alguien o a Marvel :nonono:

Caballeros, un gusto nos vemos y disfruten la película que es lo más importante

You can’t save the world alone :idolo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

el dilema del humor es que no caiga a niveles de "tengo los pezones sensibles"
y que todos le hagan de comediantes, en especial en las escenas dramáticas.

habrá que ver que nos depara en la siguiente semana

Estoy preocupado con lo de "it's so much fun". Espero que no idioticen la wea como lo hizo Marvel.

Resignate por que para alla va el tren, ya pobraron la sangre con WW y no van a parar ahora que vieron los resultados.

Si la wea va al mismo nivel de retardo que Avengers 3 o Thor Ragnarok, que se vayan a la reconchesumadre.

el dilema del humor es que no caiga a niveles de "tengo los pezones sensibles"
y que todos le hagan de comediantes, en especial en las escenas dramáticas.

habrá que ver que nos depara en la siguiente semana

Coincido con todos uds compañeros, Y la verdad es que los trolles hicieron pico a los críticos que le daban con eso de "Its a lot of fun " , Porque no han sido claros con los detalles, com el tono del DCU hasta el momento no ha sido liviano, causaba esa sensación ... Lo curioso es que este cambio más "liviano" y con ese "tono humorístico" ha hecho que la película haya obtenido tantas reviews buenas... Sin embargo , la mayoría de las opiniones hablan de que tiene un sentido del humor agradable.. Imagino que lo pone Flash y Aquaman por momentos, sin embargo he leído, y en varios tweets de críticos que no cae en lo absurdo de Marvel. #Nosvemosen 7 días

Coincido con todos uds compañeros, Y la verdad es que los trolles hicieron pico a los críticos que le daban con eso de "Its a lot of fun " , Porque no han sido claros con los detalles, com el tono del DCU hasta el momento no ha sido liviano, causaba esa sensación ... Lo curioso es que este cambio más "liviano" y con ese "tono humorístico" ha hecho que la película haya obtenido tantas reviews buenas... Sin embargo , la mayoría de las opiniones hablan de que tiene un sentido del humor agradable.. Imagino que lo pone Flash y Aquaman por momentos, sin embargo he leído, y en varios tweets de críticos que no cae en lo absurdo de Marvel. #Nosvemosen 7 días
De Momoa se cacha como va a ser y es básicamente él mismo :lol2:

Lo de Ezra también se puede uno imaginar algo, el weon tiene toda la onda Wally West. Si es así, entonces no hay drama. Ojalá no pase más allá de eso.

Hay que ver dijo el ciego, por lo pronto mi hype esta contenido pero exitado por la mención a ya saben quien. Quiero que me guste asi que prefiero ir con un preconcepto de que va a ser medio meh.

En resumen::hands:

-La película es mejor que los bodrios anteriores.
-Los personajes tienen harta química.
-Hay mas chistes que en todo el DCU hasta la fecha.
-Flash es el bufón del grupo.
-La trama es una ensalada de weas.
-Esteban Lobos como villano vale callampa.

DC sigue aprendiendo a palos, les cuesta, pero hay una mejoría.

En resumen::hands:

-La película es mejor que los bodrios anteriores.
-Los personajes tienen harta química.
-Hay mas chistes que en todo el DCU hasta la fecha.
-Flash es el bufón del grupo.
-La trama es una ensalada de weas.
-Esteban Lobos como villano vale callampa.

DC sigue aprendiendo a palos, les cuesta, pero hay una mejoría.
Exacto en resumen y no es de humor exagerado pero la pase bien y hay uno que otro momento

23318956_2009661315959670_8951999392644156689_n.png

Tabla.jpeg

http://mouse.latercera.com/rotten-tomatoes-justice-league/

Prepárense para otro bodrio :lol2:

Última edición:
puta que feo se ve, se nota los reshots

yo me pregunto
¿eran necesarios esos reshots?
¿acaso tambien cambiaron el equipo de producion?

un poco mas y hacian un recast

Estado
No está abierto para más respuestas.
Volver