• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

"pequeño poodle"...

postulando a tema del año: si buscan pequeño poodle .. el google...

ww4cE5N.png

puta me equivoqué y le di en traducir esta pagina...

Greetings vague .... I'll cut ... a few months ago I went to a reel X, where I finished pulling a mine with whom I spoke just ... was rather "liked me," and for me, the pair of maids were quite good (I'm sure some orgasm took him) ... then we add a face and never speak (exchanged only a few "likes").But the other day, I assault the desire to throw me this Miñoca, so I began to write in the chat de face ... super friendly and attentive, responding to everything immediately and very cool .... but ... the problem is that whenever goodbye to me with "little goodbye poodle", "little poodle greetings", etc etc ...... is this a sign that I should lose all hope of returning to culiarmela ?? ?, ??? elite reviewer, I hope your putiadas ...

little poodle :lol2:

Hola, pasé a reir lince.
+10 y a favoritos capo
sos groso flaco

puta me equivoqué y le di en traducir esta pagina...

Greetings vague .... I'll cut ... a few months ago I went to a reel X, where I finished pulling a mine with whom I spoke just ... was rather "liked me," and for me, the pair of maids were quite good (I'm sure some orgasm took him) ... then we add a face and never speak (exchanged only a few "likes").But the other day, I assault the desire to throw me this Miñoca, so I began to write in the chat de face ... super friendly and attentive, responding to everything immediately and very cool .... but ... the problem is that whenever goodbye to me with "little goodbye poodle", "little poodle greetings", etc etc ...... is this a sign that I should lose all hope of returning to culiarmela ?? ?, ??? elite reviewer, I hope your putiadas ...

little poodle :lol2:
"little goodbye poodle" "little poodle greetings" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD la wea buena

Volver