• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Nintendo Switch

Toy que me compro esta wea por el Marito Oddisey y el Xenoblade 2
El Zelda vale la pena tenerlo? es tan weno como dicen amigos fanboys?

Pedazo de juego...si tienes la switch es LA wea que teni que comprar

Si compras la Switch es el juego que si o si debe estar en tu lista de juegos a jugar/tener cómo será que recién hace 4 o 5 días lo terminé después de varios meses que no quería llegara el momento de terminar mi experiencia jugándolo :lol2:

Me compre la consolita con el Zelda
El mario me tiene mas caliente que la chucha :clapclap:

mario + rabbids está muy bueno ...este 18 de septiembre fue el.mejor compañero en los trayectos y viaje que me pegue . hasta mi polola está viciada con el Mario +RABBIDS . el que me tiene en duda ahora es el pokken ....no lo juegue en WiiU . y el demo me dejo algo motivado .

Enviado desde mi SM-G800H mediante Tapatalk

Nintendo World Report Second Opinion - 10/10

Dig 2 isn't just another SteamWorld game, but the best one in the series so far. It blows the original out of the water with such ease that it seems almost simple.

Nintendo World Report - 9.5/10
SteamWorld Dig 2 takes everything fans loved about the original game and turns the dial up to eleven. It’s bigger, better, and even more addicting than its predecessor, and absolutely deserves a spot in every single Switch owner’s library.

TechRaptor - 9.5/10
Improving upon the ideas started in the first game, SteamWorld Dig 2 impresses in every way imaginable, and offers an experience that will have you glued to your screen as you dig deeper and deeper into its vast and unique mines.

GodIsAGeek - 9/10
Dorothy and Fen’s adventure is a brilliant slice of zen gaming, a treat. Image & Form have knocked the it out of the park with this sequel.

Nintendolife - 9/10
SteamWorld Dig 2 is another confident effort from Image & Form, and a worthy successor to a game that's a treasured part of many eShop collections. Stylish and good-looking, it also has the series' trademark humour and, yes, a pretty good soundtrack. It refines and expands upon the qualities of the original and hits some delicious high points, albeit some of the smartest segments and ideas appear only briefly. It sets the scene for more content and games, too, which is pleasing to see.

Cubed3 - 8/10
Anyone looking for a weekend well spent can't go wrong with SteamWorld Dig 2; it is the very definition of a great sequel.

Eurogamer - Recommended

Video Reviews:

Nomcomms (Jonneh303) - 10/10

GoNintendo
SteamWorld Dig 2 is a must-have title for the Switch. End of story!

Nintendo World Report Second Opinion - 10/10

Dig 2 isn't just another SteamWorld game, but the best one in the series so far. It blows the original out of the water with such ease that it seems almost simple.

Nintendo World Report - 9.5/10
SteamWorld Dig 2 takes everything fans loved about the original game and turns the dial up to eleven. It’s bigger, better, and even more addicting than its predecessor, and absolutely deserves a spot in every single Switch owner’s library.

TechRaptor - 9.5/10
Improving upon the ideas started in the first game, SteamWorld Dig 2 impresses in every way imaginable, and offers an experience that will have you glued to your screen as you dig deeper and deeper into its vast and unique mines.

GodIsAGeek - 9/10
Dorothy and Fen’s adventure is a brilliant slice of zen gaming, a treat. Image & Form have knocked the it out of the park with this sequel.

Nintendolife - 9/10
SteamWorld Dig 2 is another confident effort from Image & Form, and a worthy successor to a game that's a treasured part of many eShop collections. Stylish and good-looking, it also has the series' trademark humour and, yes, a pretty good soundtrack. It refines and expands upon the qualities of the original and hits some delicious high points, albeit some of the smartest segments and ideas appear only briefly. It sets the scene for more content and games, too, which is pleasing to see.

Cubed3 - 8/10
Anyone looking for a weekend well spent can't go wrong with SteamWorld Dig 2; it is the very definition of a great sequel.

Eurogamer - Recommended

Video Reviews:

Nomcomms (Jonneh303) - 10/10

GoNintendo
SteamWorld Dig 2 is a must-have title for the Switch. End of story!

El 1 es juegazo!

El Zelda es la mejor wea del año junto con NieR Automata.

Tb me tiene caliente el mario odisea... y mientras tanto igual hay varios juegos pa salvarse un rato... sonic mania, y varios indie. Pero igual aunqeu fuera el puro zelda tienes para rato.

Me compre el Zelda y.. juego conchetumare hermoso :naster:
Lleno de Detalles por todos lados.. con cuea llevo 3 misiones me he dedicado a puro explorar
que pedazo de juego ctm :clapclap:

Volver