• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Green River Se Reune CTM ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

meghan

Hincha Huevas
Green River Se Reune CTM ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ACTUALIZADA 12.07.08

Una de las bandas cunas del Grunge se volveria a reunir bueno segun la revista Billboard asi seria... Green River se reuniria para tocar en celebracion de los 20 años de Sub Pop , este Evento se levaria a cabo los dias 12 y 13 de juio , en el Marymoor Park en Seattle.

El mismo Jeff Ament ( bajista de Pearl Jam) ha hablado del tema diciendo :

" Nos hemos enviado un par de mails yhemos intercambiado algunas bromas acerca de como conseguiremos que nuestro pelo se vae grande y largo como antes "

He aca la info !!

Sub Pop Celebrates 20th With Seattle Bash
Sub Pop Celebrates 20th With Seattle Bash
Sub Pop Records will celebrate its 20th birthday with a July 12-13 party at Seattle's Marymoor Park, featuring performances by bands from throughout the indie label's storied past and present.

Among the groups reuniting or breaking long hiatuses for the occasion are Green River, Red Red Meat, the Fluid, Beachwood Sparks and Seaweed. Current label acts confirmed to appear include Fleet Foxes, Flight of the Conchords, Foals, Grand Archives, the Helio Sequence, Iron & Wine, Kinski, Low, Mudhoney, No Age, Wolf Parade, Pissed Jeans and the Ruby Suns.

Additional bands will be added to the bill, tickets for which go on sale April 26. As an adjunct to the music, a comedy night will be held July 11 at the Moore Theatre, featuring Patton Oswalt, Eugene Mirman, Todd Barry and other guests.

For Jeff Ament, who played in Green River with Stone Gossard before they left to form Mother Love Bone and then Pearl Jam, the show will be a chance to dig back into his shared history with Mark Arm and Steve Turner, who went on to form Mudhoney.

"There's been a few emails exchanged and a few jokes about how we'll get our hair that big and long again," he tells Billboard.com. "We might all have to go in for weaves. If we got together and wrote a couple of songs and put out a single, that'd be more important to me than playing a show; just getting in a room together."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOW SORPRESA DE GREEN RIVER
Holas ^^

Ayer en el local The Sunset Tavern en Seattle se realizo un concierto sorpresa de la mitica banda Green River con motivo de ya prepararse para su nuevo debut de los prox dias , ya que despues de despues de años sin tocar juntos , la banda se reencontrara con todo el mundo en el 20 aniversario de la disqueria Sub Pop

solo algunos sabian de este dato y tuvieron la suerte de ver a la banda , entre estos destacados personajes de seattle como Matt Lukin, Guy Maddison ,Jack Endino y Kim Thayil entre otros ....

Aca el setlist ^^

Teloneros:
The Fluid, Press Corps

Soundcheck:
Ozzie (X2), P.C.C.

Setlist:
Come on Down, 33 RPM, P.C.C., Ozzie, Baby Help Me..., Unwind, Leech, Queen Bitch (David Bowie), Together We'll Never, Swallow My Pride, New God, 10000 Things, This Town, Ain't Nothing to Do (Dead Boys)

ENGLISH INFORMATION
10/08 The Sunset Tavern. Seattle, WA (55 min)

Attendance: 200
Supporting: The Fluid, The Press Corps
Soundcheck: Ozzie, Ozzie, P.C.C. (soundcheck possibly incomplete)
Set: Come on Down, 33 RPM, P.C.C., Ozzie, Baby Help Me..., Unwind, Leech, Queen Bitch, Together We'll Never, Swallow My Pride, New God, 10000 Things, This Town, Ain't Nothing to Do
Notes: This was billed as a show by The Press Corps, with special guests. In attendance are Guy, Matt, Kim Thayil, and Jack Endino. Green River combines the Steve Turner and Bruce Fairweather eras to create a three-guitar onslaught that can barely be contained by the small-ish Sunset Tavern stage. From stage-left to right it's Steve, Stone, Mark, Jeff and Bruce, with Alex holding down the backline. A couple of people from Pearl Jam's crew are handling set-up, so when either Stone or Steve has a guitar problem midway through the show, he hands it off and gets another one, prompting Bruce to comment, "That's the first time we've had a guitar tech, ever." Things start to get wild during New God when a weekend-warrior mosh pit starts up. After the first chorus, Mark jumps into the crowd and makes his way across the narrow Sunset Tavern to the bar. In a move recollecting his earlier days, he climbs on top of the bar, and while using the rafters to steady himself, walks further into the audience while towering over them and singing. Unfortunately, somewhere in the process his mic gets disconnected and not one note is heard. When they finish the song, he laments, "I sang great during that second verse." Stone then polls the crowd with, "Who wants to hear 10,000 Things?" and gets a lukewarm response. He tells the other guys, "Only four people want to hear it," but they play it anyway.

:wow: genial, justo cuando volvieron a juntarse los stp ahora green river la zorra:bravo:

habia leido esa noticia hace tiempo... igual wena que vuelvan a tocar....

waa. . .
nunca me gusto green river ni MLB . .
pero pa los wnes que si . . esta wea debe ser la raja
podria juntarse soundgarden tb . .
sus primeros EPs eran de Sub Pop tb
=/

grunge is rebirth?

ajkajakjaka, WENA LOCO, OJALA SALGA ALGO BUENO.

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Los Tatitas del Grunge, jeje que buena

Guoooo que buena noticia...

pero que mal q sea solo para 1 show.. la verdad no creo que de para mas.

Buenos tiempos aquellos :D

xMONOx dijo:
waa. . .
nunca me gusto green river ni MLB . .
pero pa los wnes que si . . esta wea debe ser la raja
podria juntarse soundgarden tb . .
sus primeros EPs eran de Sub Pop tb
=/

OPINO LO MISMO
LOUDER THAN LOVE
SCREAMING LIFE
WENAZO