• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Joker (2019) [▲93%] <Elite Seal of Approval ★★★★★>

El Bromas

• Votantes totales
Mañana teaser

56819238_270253800577308_4275735552188171608_n.jpg
BvwiSWfpn-M

si hacen refilmaciones es fijo que la pelicula sera una mierda, una lastima
ojala no ocurra
:idolo: Guasón

El director presentó el tráiler en la CinemaCon hace unos momentos y esta fue la reacción de la prensa:

Esta es la descripción del primer avance, pero no tiene sentido leerla porque mañana será liberado oficialmente.
In the footage, Arthur talks with a social worker who only wants to help him. He walks alone through the streets. "My mother always tell me to smile and put on a hppay face," he explains. "She told me I had a purpose." He works on the streets with signs, whirling them and trying to spread joy in a clown costume. It is stolen from him. When he chases them, they hit him with the sign and beat him in an alley. He is seen dancing with Zaziee Beets, claiming the world is getting crazzy. Bryan Tyree Henry is a nurse, seeming skeptic of him. He descended into a painted face, manipulating his lips into a Joker smilei n the mirror with his fingers. Aboard a train in his costume, he belts out a creepy laugh and gets beat up by men in suits. "Gotham's lost its way," he said. "What kind of coward would do something that cold blooded," Thomas Wayne says on the TV. Arthur descends into insanity. Robert DeNiro is a performer on a stage. The Joker realizes his life is not a tragedy. It's a comedy. He is seen walking down the street with flowers in his hands. A hero shot of him in the full costume. He dances on stairs and the curtains close on him. October.

Última edición:
Volver