• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Murió el tío Phil :c

Estado
No está abierto para más respuestas.

Bascu-Clon2

Plasta Culiad@
UnclePhil.jpg

James Avery, who played Philip Banks–or Uncle Phil–on the “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” died on New Year’s Eve.
He was 65.

“Fresh Prince” star Alfonso Ribeiro confirmed Avery’s death on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/alfonso_ribeiro

“I’m deeply saddened to say that James Avery has passed away. He was a second father to me. I will miss him greatly,” Ribeiro, who played Cartlon Banks on the show, wrote on Twitter.
On Facebook, Ribeiro wrote that the “world has lost a truly special man. I am very saddened to say that James Avery has passed. Even though he played my father on TV, he was a wonderful father figure to me in life. He will be missed.”

Sources told the TMZ website that he died in a Los Angeles-area hospital last night. He recently underwent surgery for an illness that was not disclosed.

His wife, Barbara, said that she was with Avery at his bedside on Tuesday night. When she went out to get something to eat, he had passed away, a source told the website.
It’s been reported that Avery died of complications from open heart surgery.
Avery had been in numerous TV shows, including “Grey’s Anatomy,” “The Jeffersons,” and “L.A. Law.” He also appearaed in movies and did voice acting.

On Twitter, people expressed their condolences.
“James Avery has passed away and I’m freaking devastated he was so amazing,” wrote one.
Another added: “R.I.P james avery you were one of the greats.”
Said another on Twitter, “RIP uncle phil, what a great actor fresh prince was one of the best shows of all time.”
Another added: “Big part of my childhood. James Avery was so funny on fresh prince, equally a great dramatic actor too. Such a loss.”

:maestro: Tio Phil

el primer yaestabeo del año-.

:sm: siempre recordaré como echaba cagando de la casa al amigo de Will

:idolo: Tío Phil
gran serie, gran personaje

una mierda de tema de un weon que no conoce nadie .

claro po wn, como vo erí un mocoso qlio de 11 o 13 años de otra generacion qlia turra que vas a saer algo aweonao...

::::

a todo esto de que murio? estoy del celu y es el medio webeo pal traductor

por cada weón de la tele que se muere hay que crear un tema en elantro, como si significara algo

claro po wn, como vo erí un mocoso qlio de 11 o 13 años de otra generacion qlia turra que vas a saer algo aweonao...

::::

a todo esto de que murio? estoy del celu y es el medio webeo pal traductor

Tenía VIH por lo que había leido :sm: , aunque nadie lo confirma aún.

una mierda de tema de un weon que no conoce nadie .

Y este qlo de donde salio? :eek:

Estado
No está abierto para más respuestas.
Volver