• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Paranoia, Conspiraciones, y todas las Leyendas Urbanas sobre Videojuegos AQUI

tb "tengo" el silent hill de psx (debe estar por ahi dp del cambio de casa), igual no me acuerdo tanto, pese a que me lo pase 3 de las 5 veces totales.

sl2

pd: me sigo cagando de risa con algunos mitos culiaos

ivanmetal666 dijo:
tb "tengo" el silent hill de psx (debe estar por ahi dp del cambio de casa), igual no me acuerdo tanto, pese a que me lo pase 3 de las 5 veces totales.

sl2

pd: me sigo cagando de risa con algunos mitos culiaos

Si lo encuentras me avisas, pq nisiquiera es para que lo juegues XD

ME lei todo el tema y pienso que ha mejorado con el tioempo
Kede paranoia con el tails doll :tembleque::tembleque:

CID_VII dijo:
Si lo encuentras me avisas, pq nisiquiera es para que lo juegues XD

y cual es el rumor referente al silent hill?:sconf:
viniendo del silent hill1 q me parece misterioso a cagar se espera cualquier cosa

masterofhell316 dijo:
viniendo del silent hill1 q me parece misterioso a cagar se espera cualquier cosa

Tendra algo la caratula o que? porque quede metio igual xD!

masterofhell316 dijo:
y cual es el rumor referente al silent hill?

x2. debe ser alguna wea brigida :multisconf:

masterofhell316 dijo:

Brigido, espero que no sea el final de los extraterrestres :lol2:

me da paja traducir, pero gta ha influenciado en chicos de USA

los que juegan harto le pegan al inglish...

October 20, 2003 (GTA III): The families of two victims shot by William and Josh Buckner, aged 16 and 14 years old, file a $246 million lawsuit against publishers Rockstar Games and Take Two Interactive, retailer Wal-Mart, and PlayStation 2 manufacturer Sony Computer Entertainment America. The boys had fired at vehicles on the highway with a .22 rifle, supposedly acting out a scene from their favorite video game, GTA III. Rockstar and Take Two file for a dismissal of the lawsuit nine days later, claiming First Amendment protection, and within two days, the plaintiffs’ attorney, Jack Thompson, takes the suit off the table. Seems like the plaintiffs were just looking for easy money.

November 2003 (GTA: Vice City): Haitian and Cuban anti-defamation groups protest the game’s racial stereotypes in front of New York’s City Hall and Rockstar’s Manhattan offices. The Haitian American Grassroots Coalition takes particular offense to the line “Kill the Haitian d*ckheads,” which pops up during an altercation between the game’s first person player and a Haitian gang. After threatening legal action, Rockstar removes the word “Haitian” from this line in the subtitles.

February 15, 2005 (GTA III; GTA: Vice City): A lawsuit claims that GTA caused teenager Devin Moore to fatally shoot two police officers and a dispatcher after he was apprehended on suspicion of stealing an automobile. Upon capture, Moore famously commented “”Life is a video game. You’ve got to die sometime.” His attorney, Jack Thompson (from the 2003 GTA III suit), had lost Moore’s criminal trial (he was convicted of 1st degree murder), and the civil suit is still awaiting trial. Rockstar, Take Two, Sony Computer Entertainment, and both Wal-Mart and Gamestop (where Moore purchased his GTA games) are also named in the suit. Lots of money, once again, is sitting on the table.

July 27, 2005 (GTA: San Andreas): An 85 year old grandmother sues GTA’s Take Two after learning about the sex mini-games, or “hot coffee” content, hidden in the M (Mature) rated title’s code. The grandmother, Florence Cohen, had purchased the game for her 14 year old grandson. A class action lawsuit soon develops, supported by a formal complaint from the FTC, which isn’t finally settled until November of 2007. The settlement essentially gives away up to $35.00 to anyone who was officially “offended and upset” by the ability to unlock the game’s hidden, sexual content. To claim compensation, gamers can visit this somewhat amusing site, put up by Rockstar under court mandate. Let’s hope all the emotionally-scarred saved their receipts.

September 25, 2006 (GTA: Vice City): Jack Thompson files another suit against Take Two, Rockstar, and Sony Corp, this time alleging that 14 year old Cody Posey killed his father, stepmother, and stepsister due to his obsession with GTA: Vice City. Posey was already found guilty of murder in his criminal trial, in which his attorneys laid blame on depression and his father’s physical abuse. Thompson’s $600 million suit is first dismissed in December 2007 on the grounds that a) the state (New Mexico) has no jurisdiction since neither Take Two nor Sony hold offices there and b) the wrongful death claim holds no basis in state laws. It is later dismissed in May 2008 at a New Mexico appeals court because Thompson had exceeded the 30 day appeal deadline.

August 2007 (GTA: Bully): Pre-empting the release of Bully, attorney Jack Thompson sends Rockstar letters that demand a pre-release copy of the game for his own review - in order to “determine whether it still poses a threat of copycat violence in our schools.” Upon receiving no response, Thompson files a complaint with the Miami-Dade Circuit Court that uses Florida’s nuisance law (Florida Statute 823.01) as his basis. A Miami Judge rules against Thompson’s desire to block sales of Bully, and after a spree of angry comments that flirt with contempt of court, Thompson agrees with Take Two (Rockstar’s parent) to drop his case. He also agrees to make all future contract with Take Two through their attorneys. Um, yeah, by this point, he’s probably not their favorite customer.

As these highlights suggest, GTA’s relationship with the law is well, a bit ridiculous at times - fueled more by political and financial motivations than substantiated, legal claims. America is indeed a litigious and relatively politically-correct society. And so, it’s not surprising that a revolutionary video game, one that pushes envelopes of violence, race, and urban realism, is continually met with legal resistance.

Money is also a critical factor - as attorney Jack Thompson made a name for himself as an anti-violence activist, it’s noteworthy that he never attacked those gun manufacturers which put weapons in the underage assailants’ hands. Not only is the gun lobby somewhat sacred in our society, but their pockets are nowhere as deep as those belonging to the video gaming and entertainment industries. Thompson, in short, is not as righteous as he’d like the public to believe. Here’s an amusing quote directly from his website: “Jack is one of the foremost proponents of the ‘Video Games Made Me Do It’ defense, which has so far failed to convince any judges.”

Of course, despite all the legal headaches along the way, GTA has reaped tremendous success, both critical and financial. And what’s more - their legal controversies have played nicely into their hardcore brand image, which undoubtedly bolsters sales.

At this point, my time is consumed by playing GTA IV, and I’m tremendously excited for any future GTA installments. But I’m equally curious about their inevitable, upcoming legal hurdles… Should be interesting.

En realidad, he encontrado tanta cosa de Silent Hill que no se si postearla toda aqui o hacerle un tema "oficial". Ya que abarcaría la historia desde Silent Hill Origins hasta el 4, esperando el "Homecoming".

Curiosidades, historias, cosas en que se basaron...

No se, ahi veo, dependiendo si es verdad algo que lei.

PS: Lo que ando corroborando de Silent Hill no es nada de lo que han especulado... :paranoico:

CID_VII dijo:
En realidad, he encontrado tanta cosa de Silent Hill que no se si postearla toda aqui o hacerle un tema "oficial". Ya que abarcaría la historia desde Silent Hill Origins hasta el 4, esperando el "Homecoming".

Curiosidades, historias, cosas en que se basaron...

No se, ahi veo, dependiendo si es verdad algo que lei.

PS: Lo que ando corroborando de Silent Hill no es nada de lo que han especulado... :paranoico:

Xuxa que sera entonces?

Como sera que quede tan metio que el primer tema que veo cuando entro a la pagina es este xD!!

yo tambien toy metido.. no he podido corroborar lo que me dijo cid_VII...
he preguntado a todos mis amigos por sus copias del silent hill 1 y o ta malo o lo prestaron..
seguire en mi intento por saber si es cierto....
cualquier cosa aviso por este medio....

The_lucho dijo:
Cid pone luego la wea. tamos todos metidos con lo de silent hill

Verdá, verdá, yo = quedé metío con eso =

Pa mi que está weá es hoax o algo parecido, pero si no lo es, MEJOR

The_lucho dijo:
Cid pone luego la wea. tamos todos metidos con lo de silent hill

TheshA dijo:
Verdá, verdá, yo = quedé metío con eso =

Pa mi que está weá es hoax o algo parecido, pero si no lo es, MEJOR

Todavía nadie me ha dicho si era verdad lo que les pregunté sobre el Silent Hill... no puedo postear algo si no se si es verdad o no :S

5 personas me han preguntado por privado de que trata el asunto, todavia ninguno lo corrobora

Yo tengo unas curiosidades para aportar...

Metal gear y EA:
Si hay algo en comun entre estos dos nombres es David Hayter, el actor que presta su voz para Solid Snake y que desde mucho antes a trabajado en el antiguo lema de EA SPORT...ese que decia

"EA sport...is in the game" XD a que nadie se habia dado cuenta

ICO Y MANOS:
Kojima quedo maravillado con ese juego cuando se mostro la primera ves, y lo hiso notar en su juego mas proximo....
Metal gear solid 2, que al igual que el titulo de Zelda, no es mas que una referencia a Ico.
Kojima lo acostumbra hacer, tambien reconocio en una entrevista a atomix que el hecho de poder comer hongos en Metal gear 3, era un homenaje a Mario bross.
En el The Twin Snakes, existio un trailer en que se escuchaba a Decoy Octopust decir algo asi (no recuerdo bien).."¿Metal gear in nintendo?? aaa Hideo Kojima respect Miyamoto too..."

METAL GEAR 4 ENDING:
Kojima tenia listo el final de metal gear 4...se suponia que trataba que Snake y Otakon se entregaban a la ley, ya que hicieron justicia por medio de acciones ilegales, y que desde ahi la justicia los haria pagar..............................

el saff completo se quejo y obligo en cierta manera a Kojima a que cambiara el final... cosa a la cual me sumo si hubiera pasado :protesta:

TOMONOBU ITAKAGY:

Para quien no lo sepa el es el encargado de la saga Dead or Alive y Ninja Gaiden. En una entrevista le preguntaron acerca de sus 5 juegos favoritos, a lo que menciono entre otros a Chibirobo y Ocarina of time..........................lo curioso fue que el mismo sin que nadie le preguntase menciono sus 5 peores juegos XD....aca la lista:

1-TEKKEN
2-TEKKEN TAG
3-TEKKEN 2
4-TEKKEN 3
5-TEKKEN 4
(En ese tiempo no existia el Tekken 5 :lol2:...)

Eso po, parejito el aporte :lol2:

Ohhhh q la kago esa waaa del madden

ksco87 agrego info 0 minutos y 38 segundos despues...

y la waaaa de shenglong xD

y cual seria el misterio de silent hill???

yo aun lo tengo para el ps y le saque los 5 finales...
es respecto a eso?? o es aluna cosa ocurrida en la vida real con respecto al juego??

quede metido...

janus599 dijo:
y cual seria el misterio de silent hill???

yo aun lo tengo para el ps y le saque los 5 finales...
es respecto a eso?? o es aluna cosa ocurrida en la vida real con respecto al juego??

quede metido...

Viejo, te voy a mandar un MP. Como decia, no tiene nada que ver con algo "al jugar" Silent Hill, sino con el "disco del juego". ;)

Cid yo aun tengo el silent hill de psx (de hecho hace pokito me lo di vuelta de nuevo)

cualkier cosa avisas

Volver