• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Posible Fallout New Vegas Remasterizado

usuarioporomedio

Exiliado
Un empleado anónimo de Obsidian reveló en 4Chan que estan trabajando en un proyecto sorpresa llamado "New Vegas Remastered"
cumd1e05n3751.png

Anonymous 06/24/20 (Wed)
Hey /b/, Former Obsidian employee here. Laid off to this shitty virus so might as well spill some beans.
Been working for 4 years. Got the job because i was a large fan of F:NV and when i heared "The Outer Worlds" i knew i had to be part of it. Great to work with some of the pasts greats, but i admit that the final product was a little lackluster. After working so long, i'm glad to finally unveil something that might ruin the surprise for you. As you might know Microsoft and Bethesda have a very strong relationship in comparison with Sony. Bethesda and Sony are alright, but Microsoft definitely have more leverage over what gets done.
After i complete my final work in The Outer Worlds, a select few of us were told about a new project that was at first explained, "New Vegas Remastered".
I was of course in shock. This was huge to me and something I've always wanted to work on. However, this slowly, but surely became a bigger project, than i anticipated. It became more than a remake than a remaster.
Know these hours of cut content? Yeah, it's not cut anymore

Know those limits of the Creation Engine? I sure as hell don't see any now

Know why the project FO4:NV has taken a longer time to complete? It could be that they have joined Obsidian. But shhhh, don't tell to anybody

The game's polish and design are similar to Fallout 4:New Vegas but it's done in a much more grandeur way that surpasses what they've done. I do implore that you download and support those guys. They deserve it and should be recognized.

This venture was done in order to appease the Fallout fans that were dissapointed about FO76. It was a very quick decision. And an easy one to make due Microsoft's resources and our willingness to do something. All DLC's should be included, but knowing Bethesda that's likely to change. It's going to retail 60 dollars because they know you'll pay for it. :)

Announced at next Xbox Conference. Exclusive for a bit. AMA BTW.

Antes que hacer un remaster con el mismo motor culiao callampa, tendrían que hacer directamente un Remake con la ultima versión del Creation Engine, sería un crimen culiao sacar ese esperpento en pleno 2020

Igual bethesda podría ponerse las pilas y remakear Fallout 3 y Oblivion y pasarlos a la ultima versión del Creation, no les cuesta nada y mas teniendo en cuenta que no vamos a ver mas juegos suyos antes del 2022, como es el mismo motor de mierda actualizado, un pequeño equipo podría portearlo tal cual y sacar buenos reditos economicos con el mínimo esfuerzo

Tendría que ser con el motor del Fallout 4, porque si es esa wea fea del Cryo de nuevo, a la chucha.

no queda otra..
remasterizar. la nueva generacion se ha precoupado mas del hardware y poner la agenda en cada juego .. que en la calidad..

:monomeon: políticamente correcto en los juegos

Volver