• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Ps Vita China Ydpg18 Con Android 2.3

En un inserto de Hites en Lun de hoy domingo 3 , aparece a la venta un portatil JDX5000 a solo 60 lukitas mmmmm se ve interesante, no lo creen??

En un inserto de Hites en Lun de hoy domingo 3 , aparece a la venta un portatil JDX5000 a solo 60 lukitas mmmmm se ve interesante, no lo creen??

si lo vi, me parece que emula psx, gba, gbc... pero wtf no emula snes.

y tampoco tiene android

house-do-want.jpg

Si se fijan en el video cuando el wn emula el mario kart 64 explica que NO SE PUEDE jugar con el análogo, sólo con el D-PAD. También dice que no le puede instalar versiones actualizadas de los emuladores, pero supongo que metiéndole mano a android y rooteandolo demás se puede.

PD: Blonde wn, como tai poh :awesome:

Si se fijan en el video cuando el wn emula el mario kart 64 explica que NO SE PUEDE jugar con el análogo, sólo con el D-PAD. También dice que no le puede instalar versiones actualizadas de los emuladores, pero supongo que metiéndole mano a android y rooteandolo demás se puede.

PD: Blonde wn, como tai poh :awesome:

si, pero como dices todo se puede arreglar, es cosa ingresar como root e incluso se puede manipular para que quede como un xperia play.... y instalar los emuladores a su ultima version.

Puta, siendo usuario de una DIngoo, debo decir que estos chinos se las traen. Las portátiles son verdaderamente la raja :clapclap: La weá de consola le he sacado pero lo que es el jugo y ahí está como si nada, y con una montonera de juegos y emuladores que siguen siendo actualizados y saliendo.

Lo único malo que he leído de esta consola es que la calidad de los materiales no es muy buena, de hecho, aún no sé si han resuelto en la Yinlips el problema de apretar botones simultaneos.

Sin embargo, imagino que con cada actualización del Firmware, aquello mejorará.

SALIO UNA NUEVA VERSION Y TRAE UN ARM CORTEX A10
Yinlips-YDPG18-New-Version-Red.jpg

Caracteristicas

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Yinlips YDPG18 upgraded A10 Core is equipped with 5-inch touch screen, supports for 2-point touch, with a 1.2GHz processor, support for 2160P HD playback, 3D video playback, 1080P/3D HDMI dual-mode output with front and rear dual cameras, WiFi Internet access, and also using DVFS + Smart PMU dual-energy technology.[/background]​
[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]The differences between Yinlips YDPG18 and Yinlips YDPG18 Upgrade Version are as below: the updated version is with Android 2.3 system, A10 1.5GHz processor(act more fast), 2-points touch screen, HD playback capabilities. Meanwhile, the machine also offers high-definition HDMI digital video output interface, supports up to Full HD 1080P video output. HD video can be output to large LCD TV display device, web browsing, software applications, 3D games, also compatible with this feature.[/background]​
Specification:
  • Android 2.3 system
  • BOXCHIP A10 1.2GHz processor
  • 5.0 inches HD TFT 2 points touch screen
  • 8bit nes/ fc/ gb/ gbc.16bit/ smc/ smd/ sfc/snes.32bit/ gba/ mame 64bit N64/ Sony PS/3D PSX(480X272) 3D (800x480) android apk 3D game.
  • HD playback capabilities, supporting up to 2160P (3840 x 2160 resolution) high definition video, higher resolution than 1080P.
  • support 1080P RM / RMVB, MKV (H.264 encoding), AVI, MOV, FLV, MPG, VOB, MPE, DAT, 3GP, MP4
  • Wireless WiFi
  • 720P/ 1080P HDMI ouput
  • E-book
  • Ebook function:TXT, PDF format
  • FM radio function(Optional), Clock, calendar, calculator
  • Support JPG format photos browsing, support small screen preview, 3D switch, slide broadcast, zoom
  • Support Micro SD card
  • Built-in double speaker
What is included:
  • Yinlips YDPG18 Upgrade Version
  • Earphone
  • USB cable
  • Charger
  • User's Manual
  • Warranty card
YDPG18 FAQ:

Q: Why/For what do I need z4root ?
  • To root the device- this will allow you to:
  • -make a proper backups (all apps and data)
  • -remove not necessary apps from firmware, and get newer emulators running!
  • -a lot of other things like tweaks etc
Q: How do I root the device?
  • A: http://dingoo-scene.blogspot.com/2011/12/yinlips-ydpg18-how-to-enter-recovery.html
Q: What about the old versions of the emulators ? Can they be updated without rooting?
  • A: You cannot update the stock emulators at all. Even with root you cant. You have to remove them first with titanium backup then install the new emulators. After the new ones are installed you can update like normal. ***12 Jan 2012 Update: You still need to root, but can now update without Titanium backup. Look here: http://dingoo-scene.blogspot.com/2012/01/how-to-easily-updateremove-built-in.html
Q: And in the rooting-video qbertaddict said he has to delete the original emulators in order to replace them with newer versions, so I need z4root for Titanium backup and then delete the default emus ?
  • Correct I was not able to update or remove any of the default stock emulators until I rooted the system. Even after rooted I had to use Titanium Backup to remove them. Titanium backup requires root to remove these items. ***12 Jan 2012 Update: You still need to root, but can now update without Titanium backup. Look here: http://dingoo-scene.blogspot.com/2012/01/how-to-easily-updateremove-built-in.html
Q: Do I have to install .emu emulators from the microSD-card ?
  • .emu emulators are available in Android Market only except for Snes9x EX. You have to buy them.
  • You can get newest Yongh's emulators free on slideme.org (except for n64oid)
Q: What is the newest version of N64oid?
  • A: 2.6.2. Latest version will always be here: http://slideme.org/application/n64oid
Q: How do I install Android market?
  • A: http://dingoo-scene.blogspot.com/2011/12/how-to-install-android-market-on.html
Q: Can I download any .apk and install it via the appinstaller ?
  • A: 1. place and .apk file/files on sd card
  • 2. go to Settings->Applications and check Unknown Sources- this will allow you to install from other sources than Market
  • 3. using any file browser just click on .apk file and installation will start
Q: Will all buttons after updating emulators work?
  • Buttons work on all emulators after update you just have to remap them in the settings of each emulator.
Q: And how about battery life? In movies, audio, browsing, gaming?
  • As for battery life I am running some tests on it. So far 4 hours on heave heavy use seems to be what I’m getting. Battery life can be better when/if new roms or updates allow for more tweaking…. Well with heavy use and wireless on i got 4 1/2 hours of use before it shutdown. Its not the best but not the worst.
Q: Does it support 32GB MicroSD cards?
  • 32 gig cards work.
Q: Has anybody tried if one of the two headphone jacks has maybe also composite video? (with eg. the dingoo tv cable)
  • The 2 headphone jacks work well. Composite rca does not work.
Q: Is the USB port is only a slave port (eg. you connect it to the PC, but you cannot connect a keyboard for example)?
  • Plugging in a keyboard does not work.
Q: Does it support bluetooth?
  • No Bluetooth.
Q: How good is the Snes emulation?
  • Snes9x ex is free and runs everything great. The are a lot of better emulators available. I will show that in my next video.
Q: How good is the N64 compatibility? Some forums report the compatibility as not that good?
  • Updating the N64 from stock to latest fixes a lot of compatibility issues.
Q: Is the analog stick a real analog stick? Why doesn’t it seem to work as an analog stick?
  • I can confirm that the d-pad and the analog stick are two separate devices /dev/input/event2 is dpad and /dev/input/event3 is analog stick, unfortunately android doesn't support joysticks until 2.3, but they still should have given it separate keycodes from the d-pad. Also for those who are wondering event0 is touchscreen and event1 is g-sensor.

me quedo con mi xperia play :hands: es mejor que esa wea, y además es teléfono

se ve la raja la wea... la venderan en el mall de los chinos??

se ve la raja la wea... la venderan en el mall de los chinos??

en mercado libre e pillado, pero caros.

en usa un jxd s601 procesador de 800mhz y con 400de gpu 512ram = u$ 70.. aca los venden en 80 lukas.

y una version mejor con 5 puntos , con procesador de 1200mhz , 512ram y entrada usb a 100dlrs

Yo he comprado ahi y 0 problemas. Las cosas se demorancomo 1 mes y medio en llegar, pero llegan a la casita

vale :vale:

- ¿al precio aparece en la pagina, tengo que sumarle el 19% de IVA (por lo de la aduana)?
- ¿cuando entregan el producto en la casa te cobran sólo el impuesto de IVA, ningun gasto de envío adicional (algo asi como cobro de envío dentro de chile, pregunto pa no encontrarme con sorpresas)?
- ¿o te cobran el IVA de otra forma?

:ear:

vale :vale:

- ¿al precio aparece en la pagina, tengo que sumarle el 19% de IVA (por lo de la aduana)?
- ¿cuando entregan el producto en la casa te cobran sólo el impuesto de IVA, ningun gasto de envío adicional (algo asi como cobro de envío dentro de chile, pregunto pa no encontrarme con sorpresas)?
- ¿o te cobran el IVA de otra forma?

:ear:

No te cobran nada, por lo menos todo lo que he pedido ha llegado no mas pagando el precio que sale en DX. De hecho cuando pides muchas cosas ellos te envian todo en diferentes paquetes, para que no haya atados en aduana.

Si es que te llegaran a retener el producto, parece que tienes que ir a correos chile mostrando el pago que hiciste por el producto y luego te cobran como el 30% de este, pero nunca me ha pasado ni a nadie conocido.

O sea si algo cuesta 100 dolares, eso es lo que pagas, ni impuestos, ni envio dentro de chile ni nada, ni un peso mas. a menos que quieras darle algo al cartero

Me conviene más esta consola q una psp? Un amigo selaquiere comprar. Basicamente quiere jugar weas de snes, nes, 64 y weas. Mas q los de psp. Es mala para emular la psp?

Me conviene más esta consola q una psp? Un amigo selaquiere comprar. Basicamente quiere jugar weas de snes, nes, 64 y weas. Mas q los de psp. Es mala para emular la psp?

para emular N64 el psp anda como las weas, lento y el sonido desfasado aparte de con saltos.
la psp no es mala, emula perfecto snes,nes, psx.

vi al q venden en Hites, la pantalla es demasiado pequeña.

Volver