• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

[Tema Berto] Game of Thrones - Temporada Final (2019) El Tolueno está Aquí { SPOILERS }

S08E06 "The Iron Throne" / Series Finale

• Votantes totales
Acuerdense de mi.

Varys es Targaryen y se cortó el pelo para salvarse de la matazón de targaryen que hubo

:clapclap:

:idolo: Lo supo primero en ElAntro

Aquí está el tolueno, la numero 3 te sorprenderá :naster:

I am not sure if this theory has been said before but I think Varys is secretly a Targaryens and I have three reasons why.

1. He has always been on the side of the Targaryens. When he was supposed to kill Daenerys for King Robert, he was actually saving her and always keeping her one step ahead of her would-be killers. Since season 1 we see that his loyalties lie with the Targaryens and that he is secretly grooming Daenerys to become the queen she is meant to be.

2. We do not know the color of his hair. We all assume he is just bald, but he may be shaving it to keep his silver hair under wraps.

3. When Varys tells Tyrion the story of how he was cut, Varys says that a sorcerer threw his “junk” in the fire and talked to the the flame. Then he heard a voice answer back. According to Mellisandra, the red woman, the only way to communicate with Lord of light is by using “King’s blood”. That’s why she did the leech thing with Gendry. Therefore, the only way that the sorcerer was able to talk to the lord of light was because Varys’ penis had royal blood in it.

4. Finally and probably the reason, least based in fact is I simply do not trust him. Anyone who says that all he does is “for the good of the realm” that many times is really just looking out for themselves.
I think if all this ends up being true, then Varys has simply bided his time and groomed Daenerys to take over the realm. So that eventually once all the dirty work was done he can unveil his true identity as a Targaryens and take the iron thrown for himself.

I don’t know which long lost Targaryens Varys would secretly be, but I would love to hear if anyone else had any ideas. Thanks!

En todo caso la wea es solo una teoría, no es un spoiler o algo filtrado.

Última edición:
Acuerdense de mi.

Varys es Targaryen y se cortó el pelo para salvarse de la matazón de targaryen que hubo

:clapclap:

:idolo: Lo supo primero en ElAntro

Aquí está el tolueno, la numero 3 te sorprenderá :naster:

I am not sure if this theory has been said before but I think Varys is secretly a Targaryens and I have three reasons why.

1. He has always been on the side of the Targaryens. When he was supposed to kill Daenerys for King Robert, he was actually saving her and always keeping her one step ahead of her would-be killers. Since season 1 we see that his loyalties lie with the Targaryens and that he is secretly grooming Daenerys to become the queen she is meant to be.

2. We do not know the color of his hair. We all assume he is just bald, but he may be shaving it to keep his silver hair under wraps.

3. When Varys tells Tyrion the story of how he was cut, Varys says that a sorcerer threw his “junk” in the fire and talked to the the flame. Then he heard a voice answer back. According to Mellisandra, the red woman, the only way to communicate with Lord of light is by using “King’s blood”. That’s why she did the leech thing with Gendry. Therefore, the only way that the sorcerer was able to talk to the lord of light was because Varys’ penis had royal blood in it.

4. Finally and probably the reason, least based in fact is I simply do not trust him. Anyone who says that all he does is “for the good of the realm” that many times is really just looking out for themselves.
I think if all this ends up being true, then Varys has simply bided his time and groomed Daenerys to take over the realm. So that eventually once all the dirty work was done he can unveil his true identity as a Targaryens and take the iron thrown for himself.

I don’t know which long lost Targaryens Varys would secretly be, but I would love to hear if anyone else had any ideas. Thanks!

En todo caso la wea es solo una teoría, no es un spoiler o algo filtrado.
Ese tolueno sí que da gusto :sisi3:

La revista Empire adelanta que su próxima edición vendrá cargada con información e imágenes de la serie :yeah:

Última edición:
Portada exclusiva para suscriptores de la revista Empire:

z5LHaxD.jpg

Ta2EJKk.jpg

Última edición:
hay rumores de que salga un trailer antes de los premios oscar.
ojalá se cumpla

hoy termina la gran True Detective y de ahí no queda naaaaaaaada para GOT

En la mañana veía la escena de Tyrion y Varys cuando abre el cajón con el hechicero que lo capó adentro y el tolueno que mencionaron más arriba hace mucha ciencia

Al parecer el tamaño de los Dragones se mantendrá con respecto a la temporada pasada.

Cachen este tolueno: Juanito hermano de Danny

Si fueran hermanos, Viserys deberis haberlo sabido y haberlo comentado. El siempre la llamo hermana o por su nombre, nunca sobrina o similar incluso cuando Khal Drogo lo mata, el la sigue llamando hermana

Atenti! al parecer hoy adelanto y mañana se viene trailer :grito:

Volver