• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Adios "Sr. Spock” Muere actor que interpretaba en la serie original Star Trek

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO csm :eek-78: :sad:

"I do not desire the captaincy. I am much more content with my scientific duties. And, I am frankly content to be a lesser target. But if it should befall me, my operatives would avenge my death--and some of them are Vulcans."
- Spock

Long life and..... ohh wait :sm:

Putas que pena, esta sí me dolió.

Soy un ñoño que creció viendo la serie, que a mi gusto es mucho más creible que la estupidez de Star Wars y sus echiceros con espadas de luz.

Si un día se inicia la exploración de la frontera final, no cabe la menor duda de en que nave se inspirarán. (Nunca en el Halcón Milenario)
De hecho ya se habla de motores Warp como algo serio y factible.

Última edición:
ya no lo veremos en las nuevas entregas :sm: ... solo queda una cosa por decir: muchas gracias y buena suerte

leonard-nimoy-mr-spock.jpg

el más humano de toda la tripulación :sm:

Putas que pena, esta sí me dolió.

Soy un ñoño que creció viendo la serie, que a mi gusto es mucho más creible que la estupidez de Star Wars y sus echiceros con espadas de luz.

Si un día se inicia la exploración de la frontera final, no cabe la menor duda de en que nave se inspirarán. (Nunca en el Halcón Milenario)
De hecho ya se habla de motores Warp como algo serio y factible.
adelante "echiceros"

"Nos reunimos para ofrecer nuestros respetos al honorable fallecido. No debemos olvidar, en medio de nuestro dolor que esta muerte tiene lugar a la sombra de una nueva vida, al amanecer de un nuevo mundo al que nuestro querido camarada entregó su vida para protegerlo.

Él nunca pensó que este sacrificio fuera en vano. Y no dudaremos de su profunda sabiduría en este acto.
De mi amigo, sólo puedo decir esto:

De todas las almas que me he encontrado en mis viajes... La suya era la más humana"

Espero que aprovechen de hacerle un homenaje en Viña del Mar.

B-4aIaRUYAEXv2Q.jpg:large

B-4X_yMW4AA3HcI.jpg

NASA Remembers Leonard Nimoy

February 27, 2015

NASA is mourning the passing today of actor Leonard Nimoy, most famous for his role as Star Trek's Vulcan science officer Mr. Spock. The sci-fi classic served as an inspiration for many at NASA over the years, and Nimoy joined other cast members at special NASA events and worked to promote NASA missions, as in this 2007 video he narrated before the launch of the Dawn mission to the asteroid belt. Nimoy also was there for the 1976 rollout of the shuttle Enterprise, named for the show's iconic spacecraft.

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden issued the following statement upon hearing of Nimoy's passing: “Leonard Nimoy was an inspiration to multiple generations of engineers, scientists, astronauts, and other space explorers. As Mr. Spock, he made science and technology important to the story, while never failing to show, by example, that it is the people around us who matter most. NASA was fortunate to have him as a friend and a colleague. He was much more than the Science Officer for the USS Enterprise. Leonard was a talented actor, director, philanthropist, and a gracious man dedicated to art in many forms. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and the legions of Star Trek fans around the world.”

B-3jtV4VEAAkFI8.jpg

Other tweets honoring Nimoy today include:Nimoy's own final tweet, posted on Feb. 23, signed off like all his tweets, with "LLAP," an abbreviation for Spock's "Live Long and Prosper."

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

Saludos

Volver