• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Esperando que DANIEL BRYAN gane el ROYAL RUMBLE 2019

Estado
No está abierto para más respuestas.
que yo sepa Daniel Bryan , esta pa la caga aun , asi que lo digo altiro ..........................el que gana Royal Rumble 2016 es Cesaro :up:

que yo sepa Daniel Bryan , esta pa la caga aun , asi que lo digo altiro ..........................el que gana Royal Rumble 2016 es Cesaro :up:
Andai clarito wn.

images

:lol2: Cesaro lesionado y Bryan a consultado con todos los medicos posibles y todos le dicen que esta como si nada, menos los de la WWE

estamos pal lolly entonces , dejo establecido , el que va ganar RR va ser bray wyatt :lol2:

Could Daniel Bryan Make His Return At The Royal Rumble?
960x0.jpg

It’s been a rough year for WWE superstar Daniel Bryan. Months after his last in-ring action in WWE, the popular grappler has still yet to be cleared by WWE doctors for a return to the ring. Although Bryan has been cleared numerous times by doctors outside of WWE, WWE officials have seemed reluctant to clear Bryan for a return to the squared circle.

Now it looks like Bryan may be working on a return to the WWE ring in the near future. While speaking with Straits Times during a WWE promotional visit to Singapore in December, Bryan eluded to a compromise in the works with the WWE.

Because of my history with concussions, the WWE medical doctor wouldn’t clear me. We’re in the process of trying to figure out some compromise. They keep sending me to do more tests, brain MRIs, brain EGs and all my tests have come back great to the point where my brain is better than someone my age with no concussion.”

It’s rumored that :idolo: Bryan could be a surprise entrant in WWE’s 2016 Royal Rumble event in January and that he could win the battle royal which would place him in :idolo: the main event championship match at WrestleMania 32.

If Bryan :minadigital: does indeed make his long-awaited return at the Royal Rumble, the event will be must-see TV for the WWE Network and a great kickoff to the start of the year, which is often referred to as the unofficial start to “WrestleMania season”.
Fuente: http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthony...el-bryan-make-his-return-at-the-royal-rumble/

ni cagando lo hacen volver pal rumble pa ke no kede la caga cuando lo eliminen, la tercera es la vencida para aprender

Seré el unico tal vez, pero si el Wata gana el Royal yo lo banco.

en el royal rumble pasado quedó la caga cuando lo eliminaron.Ojala lo gane este año. Roman,lesner y bryan en wrestlemania.

12534362_1505986753030282_343127686_n.jpg

El pelo culiao :lol2:

-----

A todo esto, están rematando la mercancía de Bryan en la tienda online, eso quiere decir 1 de 2 cosas: el wn está por irse de la compañía; o van a sacar nuevas poleras, frazadas, calcetines y asientos de retrete del wn :awesome:

Estado
No está abierto para más respuestas.
Volver