• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Juego De Las Frases De Pelicula

En ingles esa pelicula se llama "untamed heart" (no recuerdo en español) actuaba christian slater y marisa tomei

de una famosa pelicula:

"where does he gets those wonderfull toys?" (donde consigue esos maravillosos juguetes)

BATMAN, la dice el Guasón (Jack Nicholson)

" ... maraca conchetumadre perra culia, mala mujer, mala mujer!!! "

Casablanca?????

una papita
"Veo gente muerta"

Megaman2006 dijo:
BATMAN, la dice el Guasón (Jack Nicholson)

" ... maraca conchetumadre perra culia, mala mujer, mala mujer!!! "

esa es de sexo con amor, la otra obviamente es de sexto sentido. Si, la de Untamed heart taba pelua (corazón indomable en español, la historia del corazon de mandril , creo k Bart webea con eso en un capitulo de los Simpson)
otra papita:

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Grande Tio Ben!!!.....Spider-man

Esta...Facilisima:

"And I've never spoken of him until now. Not to anyone, not even your grandfather. A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets".

Titanic of course
ésta, memorable

"Let me understand this cause, you know, maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown? do I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?! "

El ultimo gran heroe

"in this wold the bad guys can`t win "

" EN ESTE MUNDO LO TIPOS MALOS TAMBIEN GANAN "

:malo: :malo:

pero la frase anterior no era del ultimo gran heroe....?????????

"Let me understand this cause, you know, maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown? do I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?! "

Esa es de Goodfellas
Yo soy tu padre de Star Wars obviamente.
Y esta?

"Fight and you may die, run and you´ll live, at least a while. But dying in your beds, many years from now, won´t you be willing... to trade all those days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and kill your enemies, cuase´they may take our lives, but they´ll never take, our F........!!!!!"

Braveheart!!!!!!!!

esta

" I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light."

Gladiador

De Una De Las Mejores Comedias:

"mary, I Desperately Wanna Make Love To A School Boy..."

(mary Desesperadamente Quiero Hacerle El Amor A Un Colegial)

jajajajajaja Dumb and Dumber

otra comedia genial

"Enrico Fermi would roll over in his motherfucking grave if he heard that stupid shit"

IRENE YO Y MI OTRO YO

ACA VA UNA QUE PARA MI ES DE LAS TOP TEN , EN FRASES DE PELICULAS:

"gentlemen, you can't fight here! this is the war room"

(señores, no pueden pelear aca! este es el salon de guerra)

STAR WARS " LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER"
wn, esa ha marcado mi vida entera
jaja

"gentlemen, you can't fight here! this is the war room"
Dr Strangelove, d Kubrick !!

a'er...
You might not be able to fight like a samurai, but you can at least die like a samurai.

KILL BILL VOL 1

y esta:

"Es hora de demostrar a tu gente lo que vales, algunas veces eso implica morir, otras matar a mucha gente".

Volver