• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Shingeki no Kyojin

Recién enterándome de la mierda forzada de final que acaba de sacar el autor

Lindo quilombo para MAPPA que no deben tener PICO IDEA de cuál final deberán adaptar ahora.

Ojalá que les de la weá y la terminen en el retumbar (como debió haber sido).

Recién enterándome de la mierda forzada de final que acaba de sacar el autor

Lindo quilombo para MAPPA que no deben tener PICO IDEA de cuál final deberán adaptar ahora.
Sumado al cagazo de WIT al no animar el principio del manga "See you later, Eren" que conecta el cap 1 con el 138. Se vienen días difíciles para MAPPA: una mierda de final y eventos forzados, sumado a una escena importante del cap 1 que jamás se animó.

Leaks de una entrevista al aweonao culiao de :monomeon: Isayama
  • EMA represents wisdom, courage and strength (not in order). Mikasa is the strength, because Yams thought it’d be interesting distributing a woman the role of “red” in a super sentai (superhero) team
  • Plot about EMA had been planned out all along, but Eren’s “No, I don’t want that!” segment came to Yams when he was drawing the panels Yams loves whiny Eren, so when he was drawing “No, I don’t want that!”, he thought to himself: “Eren is back” ( :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: )
  • Regarding the deaths of characters: Yams thinks that from the perspective of an author, he can always show these deceased characters in panels again through memory scenes, so he doesn’t feel like “Oh these characters are dead”. EDIT 2, TL addition: If one is to draw panels of the past/the future, main characters are either all dead or haven’t been born. So, it’s up to your own interpretation whether these characters are dead or not.
  • After reading chapter 50 (EM scarf scene), editors thought EM gonna kiss, but Yams felt shy drawing that, & he wasn’t certain with his ability to draw their dynamics after a kiss - looking back, Yams hoped he was more brave in drawing a kiss, cuz Mikasa probably wanted a kiss
  • As Yams got married and grew to gain more experience from life, he felt like he was able to express his personal growth in his work, e.g. the complexity of Reiner (being tortured by guilt, yet being able to re-build relationships with Jean and the others at the end)
  • When Yams first got his inspiration of Mikasa from the client, he hadn’t decided on the plot nor the main characters yet. Mikasa was originally gonna be a westerner, but after meeting his client who inspired him, he set her character as an asian.
  • Even tho SnK becomes a sensation and allows Yams to earn money, he always feels like he’s a loser. To combat his inferiority complex, he would tell himself: No... I’m a genius!
  • Even tho the story of EMA had been planned out from the beginning, a lot of the plot details/actions of other characters were decided along the way of release. While drawing new panels, different plot points came alive and complemented each other... this occurred naturally. However, Yams didn’t get this feeling/inspiration while drawing Volume 4 - Yams was in pain (This feeling of losing inspiration happened only a few times for him during the releases of SnK)
  • Yams loves seeing the reactions of readers online. In the beginning of releasing SnK, he nearly read comments from all readers. However, at a certain stage, there started to be a sharp increase in comments, so he couldn’t manage to read them all even if he wanted to.

Leaks de una entrevista al aweonao culiao de :monomeon: Isayama
  • EMA represents wisdom, courage and strength (not in order). Mikasa is the strength, because Yams thought it’d be interesting distributing a woman the role of “red” in a super sentai (superhero) team
  • Plot about EMA had been planned out all along, but Eren’s “No, I don’t want that!” segment came to Yams when he was drawing the panels Yams loves whiny Eren, so when he was drawing “No, I don’t want that!”, he thought to himself: “Eren is back” ( :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: )
  • Regarding the deaths of characters: Yams thinks that from the perspective of an author, he can always show these deceased characters in panels again through memory scenes, so he doesn’t feel like “Oh these characters are dead”. EDIT 2, TL addition: If one is to draw panels of the past/the future, main characters are either all dead or haven’t been born. So, it’s up to your own interpretation whether these characters are dead or not.
  • After reading chapter 50 (EM scarf scene), editors thought EM gonna kiss, but Yams felt shy drawing that, & he wasn’t certain with his ability to draw their dynamics after a kiss - looking back, Yams hoped he was more brave in drawing a kiss, cuz Mikasa probably wanted a kiss
  • As Yams got married and grew to gain more experience from life, he felt like he was able to express his personal growth in his work, e.g. the complexity of Reiner (being tortured by guilt, yet being able to re-build relationships with Jean and the others at the end)
  • When Yams first got his inspiration of Mikasa from the client, he hadn’t decided on the plot nor the main characters yet. Mikasa was originally gonna be a westerner, but after meeting his client who inspired him, he set her character as an asian.
  • Even tho SnK becomes a sensation and allows Yams to earn money, he always feels like he’s a loser. To combat his inferiority complex, he would tell himself: No... I’m a genius!
  • Even tho the story of EMA had been planned out from the beginning, a lot of the plot details/actions of other characters were decided along the way of release. While drawing new panels, different plot points came alive and complemented each other... this occurred naturally. However, Yams didn’t get this feeling/inspiration while drawing Volume 4 - Yams was in pain (This feeling of losing inspiration happened only a few times for him during the releases of SnK)
  • Yams loves seeing the reactions of readers online. In the beginning of releasing SnK, he nearly read comments from all readers. However, at a certain stage, there started to be a sharp increase in comments, so he couldn’t manage to read them all even if he wanted to.
En resumen, este tipo es un simp, un omega (ni siquiera beta) incapaz de superar sus traumas en sus relaciones interpersonales y sociales, ni aún manifestar hombría en su propia historia ficticia. Cobarde, virgen y eunuco. Que más se puede esperar de estos :monomeon: asiáticos modernos. Los que le celebran el final son igual de amariconados que el. Hasta Arakawa siendo mujer tuvo más huevos que este esperpento.

:monomeon: Mangakas promedio.

Pero de verdad tan así son los mangakas? o quizás busca crear una secuela para seguir explotando y forrarse del manga.

Me vi la serie entera hace poco y me leí el manga también, buena la wea pero se nota mucho el bajón desde que descubren lo que había realmente en el sótano, además de la muerte de Erwin pero eso ya es mío porque me caía bien el chato.
Creo el misterio e incógnitas le daba el toque a la wea y cuando se empieza a saber todo y algunas cosas resueltas como el pico como que pierde fuerza ya, mi opinión obvio

Se que a estas alturas hablar de "que hubiera pasado si", no tiene sentido alguno pero puta que me dio rabia cuando no salvan a Erwin y en cambio salvan a Armin.
Pienso que quizás la serie hubiera tenido otro rumbo tan diferente sin Armin de buenista. Me imagino al capitán Erwin llegando a la orilla de la playa y ya pensando cien formas de eliminar a los del otro lado del mar, mientras el aweonao de Armin jugaba con una caracola jajaja

Se que a estas alturas hablar de "que hubiera pasado si", no tiene sentido alguno pero puta que me dio rabia cuando no salvan a Erwin y en cambio salvan a Armin.
Pienso que quizás la serie hubiera tenido otro rumbo tan diferente sin Armin de buenista. Me imagino al capitán Erwin llegando a la orilla de la playa y ya pensando cien formas de eliminar a los del otro lado del mar, mientras el aweonao de Armin jugaba con una caracola jajaja
Haciendo un What if, sería interesante saber el uso que Erwin le hubiese dado al titán colosal

La ví en Etc algunos capitulos, la wea brutal...

Las soyas de reddit están haciendo un final alternativo del manga,han salido 2 capitulos ya ,igual tiene weas más coherentes en algunas partes ,por si a alguien le interesa .

Las soyas de reddit están haciendo un final alternativo del manga,han salido 2 capitulos ya ,igual tiene weas más coherentes en algunas partes ,por si a alguien le interesa .

Los culiaos de r/titanfolk son cualquier cosa menos soya. Esos son los maricas de r/ShingekiNoKyojin, que como buenos progres culiaos soyeros, odian y sacan espuma por la boca por todo el webeo en r/titanfolk.

Los culiaos de r/titanfolk son cualquier cosa menos soya. Esos son los maricas de r/ShingekiNoKyojin, que como buenos progres culiaos soyeros, odian y sacan espuma por la boca por todo el webeo en r/titanfolk.
Hablaba de la página en general

Pasandole el pico por la cara al final soyero :lol3:

bien ahí socito @SNAKECOLD

Pasandole el pico por la cara al final soyero :lol3:

bien ahí socito @SNAKECOLD

No recuerdo cómo era el original... pero se supone que TODO lo que está en requiem es un revisionado ?

Hablaba de la página en general

Pero los de r/titanfolk son más o menos antronianos, y son ellos los que lanzaron su propia versión del final con el verdadero chad Eren, y han dejado con ardor anal infinito a los soyeros de r/ShingekiNoKyojin que están emputecidos.

La misma dinámica se da entre r/freefolk y r/asoiaf, o entre los antronianos de r/thelastofus2 que odian la segunda parte de todo corazón y los soyeros culiaos enfermos mentales de r/thelastofus.

Volver