• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Shingeki no Kyojin

Puede ser, pero encuentro que la pelea termino muy abruptamente, se vio que Levi tenía todas las de perder cuando el mono culiao dio la señal para que los titanes lo descuartizaran, pero al ser el ser humano más poderoso, sencillamente cuesta quedarse con la idea de que el titan mono escapo y que Levi cago sin más; falta esperar a ver cuál fue la reacción de Levi cuando se vio acorralado :sisi:

en ese sentido cuesta creer que el mono fuera tan penca, pense que iba a ser le media pelea y al final el mono duro menos que un candy. Igual quedo pal loli asi que no lo veremos en un buen tiempo.

en ese sentido cuesta creer que el mono fuera tan penca, pense que iba a ser le media pelea y al final el mono duro menos que un candy. Igual quedo pal loli asi que no lo veremos en un buen tiempo.
Yo no estaría tan seguro, sólo queda esperar al capítulo de Julio :sconf: :rezo: :sconf:

compadritos, me perdí. Quedé en la parte cuando salieron a realizar el ataque suicida sobre los caballos en dirección al titán mono. Qué capítulo tocaría ahora? :orejon:

compadritos, me perdí. Quedé en la parte cuando salieron a realizar el ataque suicida sobre los caballos en dirección al titán mono. Qué capítulo tocaría ahora? :orejon:
el 80 es la arenga y queda en que se tiran en caballo
el 81 es el ataque en sí
el 82 es el último que salió hace poco

CTM :naster::naster::naster:

Me mande maratón de lectura, el último número que había leído era el 52 :lol2:
La media zorra las últimas peleas, ojalá salga esa animación antes del 2020.

idolo.gif
:idolo::idolo:Armin

ya esta el raw del capitulo nuevo con una traduccion que anda dando vueltas por ahi

Versión RAW sin traducir:

http://blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1720208

Traducción:

Some literal translations are changed to better deliver their real meaning, and included the literal translations in brackets.

E: Armin, why don’t you fight back? (literally: pay them back) They look down on you because you never fight back. Are you okay with loisng all the time?

A: (Tears) I didn’t lose. I didn’t run away.

E: You……What’s your name?

<title page>

E: …Armin must’ve known he’d end up like this. But we had to rely on your strength - we could only capture Bert thanks to you. Armin…why don’t you run away?……. (sees mule titan) titan?! (mule titan rushes at him0 fuck! (holds Bert hostage) come any closer and I’ll kill him instead of losing him!

meanwhile, Eren’s thinking that Zeke has signs of titaning around his eyes, and wonders if he’s the ape titan

Zeke: You…are Elen Jaeger?

Eren: (talking to himself) shit, we fucked up, I’ll kill Bert at the very least

Zeke: you don’t resemble your father in the slightest.

Eren: …what?

Zeke: Please trust/believe me. I am one who understands you. We are victims of your father… You were brainwashed** (can either be taken literally, as in "you were brainwashed into liking music!!!" or figuratively, as in the way you were raised) by your father.

Eren: my father?!

Zeke: (notices a smoking Levi on the top of the wall) ?! What…?! You’re shitting me, right?! To think you chased me all the way here… (panel of Levi, looking like a corpse with titan blood smoking off him) … you damn monster

<panel shows rows of fallen titans outside the wall. 2nd panel shows Levi jumping down the wall to reach Zeke>

Zeke: …!!!…Okay, fine, Levi. Let’s call it a draw. Bert, I’m sorry to say, but this seems to be the end of the road for you. Eren… We’ll rescue you one day.

<Mule titan dashes away with Zeke in tow>

Eren: …What?! He ran away?? <notices Levi> …!! Lance Corporal!!

LEvi: I just ran out of gas. I’m pursuing the bastard. Give me all your blades and gas.

Eren: …yes sir!

Levi: Hurry!!

<Eren hears Armin cough/sfx lit says cough>

— cut to Hanji

Hanji: Reiner, what’s with the metal case that was in your left breast pocket? Weren’t you trying to take it out at the last moment, right beofre your limbs were cut off? Are they suicide pills? Or bombs?

Jean: ouch (Mikasa treating his wound)

Mikasa: sorry

Reiner: ….letter…

Hanji: :Letter? ?What letter?

Reiner: ..Ymir’s letter. It’s addressed to Krista…Please deliver it to her, no matter what happens.

Hanji: ….after we check its contents.

<Hanji draws her blades>

Hanji: then…. There are so many things I want to hear from you, but your lips seem to be sealed. (lit: your lips look tougher than steel) Are you going to tell us what we want to know?

Reiner: …. No

Hanji: …Thanks. That sealed the deal for me. (lit: made me determined)

Jean: …please wait a sec! <just as Hanji’s about to kill him> Is it okay to kil him? We might be able to steal his titan shifter powers.

<Hanji flashback to Erwin explaining Levi’s serum. blah blah, important points are that Erwin says as we suspected, titans used to be humans/if we use the serum, we can steal shifter powers by injecting the serum into a soldier - more precisely, bite into the spinal cord of the shifter to get his spinal fluid. This will make non-intelligent titans intelligent, and we’ll be able to wield titanic powers like our proud Eren. I ask everyone here today to be prepared to take on this burden. This plan of attack’s aim is still elimitating intelligent titans and getting back Wall Maria, but if possible, we want to get in on the shifter power as well. This will not only let us gain their power and possibly info, but also heal the recipient who is near death. Thus, we will prioritise the recipients to be those who are near death. If you capture a shfiter and cut off all their limbs and secure the perimeters, call Levi. I will entrust the serum to him. And please don’t forget everyone - there is only one serum>

Hanji: I don’t think the conditions have been met (to steal the shifter powers) We don’t know hwo Levi’s going, or how Armin/Eren are going as well. We also don’t have the time nor room to check it out, because the shifters’ powers are out of reach for us, both in terms of strength and how little we know about it. Even if we cut off their heads, we can’t be reassured.

Jean: That isn’t like you, Hanji. How will we make progrses if we choose to stay in the dark, for the sake of playing it safe? How will we figure out/manage to win against the titans?

Mikasa: …Jean…

Jean: When - when will we be able to understand our enemies?

Hanji: ..Mikasa…

Mikasa: Yes?

Hanji: How much gas do you have?

Mikasa: Nearly none. I just have enough to get to Eren + Armin.

Hanji: …more than me, then. Mikasa, please go check up on Eren and co right now. Fill up on gas, then get the serum from Levi. If you’re deterred in any way, use the flares. I’ll use that as a signal to kill Reiner.

Mikasa: Okay

Jean: ..Hanji… I…

Hanji: It’s my decision. I’m merely using your words as inspiration.

Jean: (thinks to himself) What…what’s happening? Don’t tell me that even in this situation…

Hanji: What then?

Jean: What?

Hanji: Who becomes the titan? Sasha, who isn’t on her deathbed but still severely injured? Or…is there anyone more appropriate?

— cut to Eren

Eren: Ohhhh!!!!!!! Armin breathed! <panels above show Mikasa with her hand on her head> You can do it Armin! Breathe just a little longer!

Mikasa: Armin?! (in shocok)

Eren: Corporal! The serum - quickly! We’ll inject Armin and feed Bert to him! Pleae give me the serum quickly!

Levi: …okay

Mikasa: ah… <shoots falre>

— cut to Jean

Jean: Hanji!!

<mule titan snatches Reiner away>

Connie: Hanji!! We lost Reiner!! Shit! <starts to pursue>

Hanji: Connie, no need to chase after him. We’re nearly out of gas - we’ll only get slaughtered.

Jean: Fuck! It’s my fault.. I…I did something unforgivable/unredeemable..

Hanji: .. I told you that it was my decsion. Let’s regroup with Eren and co.

—cut to Eren and Levi

<Levi’s about to hand over the serum box when the redshirt enters dragging Erwin>

Redshirt: Corpora Levi… finally caught up with you. Comamnder Erwin is severely wounded. His stomach is blown to bits, his intestines are damaged as well - he’s running out of blood. I think the serum that was mentioned to us before could help him. What do you think?

Eren: <hand still outstretched for the serum> Corporal?

Levi: <checking Erwin> …he’s stil breathing. He’s still alive… This serum will be used on Erwin.

Eren: You said you’d use it on Armin—

Levi: I’ll choose humanity’s survival.

redshirt: …oh..what? <sees Mikasa approaching Levi with her blades drawn>

— Zeke + MT

Zeke: Reiner… You got lucky this time.

ENDING NOTES: The ruthless adult’s decision is what will steal the life of a dearest childhood friend…

Última edición:
La media cagaita csm :naster: las medias volas de tolueno que se se manda este japo qlo :lol2:

Había quedado como en el 60 y pico el año pasado. Me iba a mamar todo el manga de nuevo pero mansa paja, seguí de donde estaba nomás y ayer me puse al día

Serie culiá está la raja. Que penca que siempre le pierda el hilo pq sale un capitulo al mes. Mis conocidos ven la serie nomas asi que no puedo hypearme con nadie, todos se preguntan aún quien será el colosal y acorazado :sm:

:sm: triste como murió marco

dibujos culiaos, pensé harto rato que zeke era grisha :lol2:

:idolo: armin
:idolo: erwin

Capítulo 83 (traducción oficial al inglés):

Buen capítulo csm. Era obvio que tendrían que enfrentarse a esa decisión. Lo más lógico sería ponerle la wea a Erwin considerando sus capacidades y todo lo que ha hecho por la humanidad hasta el momento. Armin se lució, pero puta siempre fue terrible pollo y las habilidades de titán estarían mejor en Erwin.

Me llama la atención que Levi todo el rato echa humo, esto tb pasó en la serie en el arco de la titán femenino. Será que está cubierto de restos de titán o significará otra wea?

Han sido de los mejores capítulos creo.. va a ser la zorra cuando los animen y estemos viejos mirando la wea :lol2:

Buen capítulo csm. Era obvio que tendrían que enfrentarse a esa decisión. Lo más lógico sería ponerle la wea a Erwin considerando sus capacidades y todo lo que ha hecho por la humanidad hasta el momento. Armin se lució, pero puta siempre fue terrible pollo y las habilidades de titán estarían mejor en Erwin.

Me llama la atención que Levi todo el rato echa humo, esto tb pasó en la serie en el arco de la titán femenino. Será que está cubierto de restos de titán o significará otra wea?

Han sido de los mejores capítulos creo.. va a ser la zorra cuando los animen y estemos viejos mirando la wea :lol2:
esta tapado en sangre de titan cimpadrito

esta tapado en sangre de titan cimpadrito

si... probablemente sea solo eso.

Tb llama la atención la viñeta donde se nota que zeke claramente es idéntico a grisha, las dos caras lado a lado con la misma expresión... sólo que más peludo con la barba. Podría ser su papá? aunqeu se ven como de la misma edad (aunque cueste distinguir por la ausencia de color)

si... probablemente sea solo eso.

Tb llama la atención la viñeta donde se nota que zeke claramente es idéntico a grisha, las dos caras lado a lado con la misma expresión... sólo que más peludo con la barba. Podría ser su papá? aunqeu se ven como de la misma edad (aunque cueste distinguir por la ausencia de color)
Pero habló de Grisha en tercera persona, en vola es su hermano, o algo así.

Con respecto a la decisión, Erwin es un guerrero y buen estratega, pero guerreros hay muchos (ya quedó demostrado que Levi se puede pitear a varios sin problemas) y Armin es mejor estratega.

Creo que Erwin, en un estado de lucidez se mata o Mikasa lo hace.

Capítulo conchesumadre no duró nada. Al menos me conformo que mataran a ese maricon culiao del colosal

Ya salió el 84 en mangareader.

Bueh, era obvio que pasaría eso xd. Igual qué lata que el Erwin se muera, supongo que el Armin tendrá un cambio de personalidad como pa poder suplir el personaje? En todo caso el sueño que le dieron a Erwin de "ver el sótano" era más rebuscado y tonto que la chucha.

Supongo que ahora el Armin se va a hacer gigantón y ahí ya toman la ventaja de nuevo. Ah, y igual me dio pena el Bertholdt. Siempre fue como el más pollo de los 3 shifters malos, y el que más remordimiento aparentaba tener. Le hicieron pico la cabeza :sm:

Volver