• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Futbolista cuma chileno se sirve tremenda rubia modelo gringa

What a way to be fucking that week, I've had it from Tuesday until today, in fact last night I stayed with a Veneca and it just hurt my stomach, on Tuesday we also got together, on Wednesday I went out with a Chilean and her sucker, Thursday with another Chilean, Italian neighborhood and to put it on, Friday another Veneca and today one again the one from Tuesday, I suck it half bad but other than that I apply it, enduring the little one and he liked it doggy style, the one who doesn't put it in Facebook couples is that it is very fuo or very wn, in that wea even for breathing you like it, so if there are ugly ones who give each other color, one talks to another and that's it, in general the Venecas, despite everything, turned out to be more stupid than the Chileans xD

Está mas o menos nomas
Quedai corto, pa k po :-p
Post automatically merged:

What a way to be fucking that week, I've had it from Tuesday until today, in fact last night I stayed with a Veneca and it just hurt my stomach, on Tuesday we also got together, on Wednesday I went out with a Chilean and her sucker, Thursday with another Chilean, Italian neighborhood and to put it on, Friday another Veneca and today one again the one from Tuesday, I suck it half bad but other than that I apply it, enduring the little one and he liked it doggy style, the one who doesn't put it in Facebook couples is that it is very fuo or very wn, in that wea even for breathing you like it, so if there are ugly ones who give each other color, one talks to another and that's it, in general the Venecas, despite everything, turned out to be more stupid than the Chileans xD
Menuda manera de estar follando esa semana, la he tenido desde el martes hasta hoy, de hecho anoche me quedé con una Veneca y me dolió el estómago, el martes también nos juntamos, el miércoles salí con una chilena y su chupón, el jueves con otro barrio chileno, italiano y para ponérselo, Viernes otra Veneca y hoy otra vez la del martes, me la chupo medio mal pero aparte de eso me la aplico, aguantando la pequeñita y le gustó estilo perrito, la que no la pone en Facebook parejas es que es muy fuo o muy wn, en que wea hasta por respirar te gusta, así que si hay feos que se dan color, uno habla con otro y listo, en general los Venecas, a pesar de todo, resultaron ser más estúpidos que los chilenos xD

Traductor qliao, le achunto a lo ultimo

5PdBcH.gif

Que aproveche de romperle todo el ojete a la huerita, por que en un par de años se viene divorcio y el wea volverá a la pobla.

Volver