• ¿Quieres apoyar a nuestro foro haciendo una donación?, entra aquí.

Happy Garito

Si empieza antes de las 9, demás. Tengo que acostarme temprano :sm:

Oli, vengo a avisar que voten por la Engelin como usuaria aporte en los Nobel :awesome:

oye alguien conoce los fantasy league? podríamos organizar una liga para El Garito :awesome:

Quiero crear un tema de cazadores... Estoy buscando un disco en mp3 específico, que al parecer es casi imposible de encontrar, ofreciendo FM a cambio. Funcionaría algo así? :sconf:

y así como que no quiere la cosa, cuál sería? :orejon:
Tengo muchos discos que no he encontrado, pero particularmente el de ayer era "Groovy Neighborhood" de Pianosaurus XD

Bonus de FM si es a 320kbps :awesome:

Tengo muchos discos que no he encontrado, pero particularmente el de ayer era "Groovy Neighborhood" de Pianosaurus XD

Bonus de FM si es a 320kbps :awesome:

Pianosaurus - Groovy Neighborhood

From Trouser Press:

High concept on a low budget: New York-region trio Pianosaurus plays Alex Garvin's charmingly lighthearted pop songs entirely on toy instruments for a tikki-takki effect that only adds to their winsome adorability. Plinking away on itsy-bitsy pianos, cheapie organs, kiddie guitars, baby drum kits and plastic horns with sincerity and enthusiasm, Pianosaurus proves that big-people equipment isn't necessary for big-people music. (Groovy Neighborhood's renditions of Chuck Berry's "Memphis" and John Lee Hooker's "Dimples" indicate that the gambit can work on well-known songs without any diminution of delight.) Peter Holsapple of the dB's produced this warm and wonderful debut.

In 1988, Pianosaurus appeared in Francis Ford Coppola's segment of the New York Stories, and on the accompanying soundtrack, playing the title song of their second album in a version produced by Chris Butler. Then things went awry. With the Back to School album in the can, Garvin skipped town, apparently following in the emotional footprints of his musical influences, Brian Wilson and Alex Chilton. Rounder decided against releasing the record.

NB: Little kids LOVE this album (at least every single one I've ever played it for).

TRACKS

01 Thriftshoppin'
02 Ready to Rock
03 Sun Will Follow
04 The Speakeasy Song
05 Cherry Street
06 Memphis
07 Going Downtown
08 Love Is a Two-Way Street
09 Center of the Universe
10 Let It Grow
11 A Little Love (Never Hurt)